MFK RAFFLE: its free!!!start postin people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
how do we have so many members here in the states and still not have this raffle finished up. people need to get postin or somethin, i am an impatient person usually anyways but come on this is takin forever. all you MFK'ers out there need to step up and help us get this thing started so we can get on to the next ones. :1zhelp: :1zhelp:

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
I agree, this has been going on long enough. I made sure I was at the computer only hours after it started, I did not think there would be a spot left. Man was I wrong.

fishnthings

" id rather be a goldfish "
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
Pensacola
:cry: i know, when i found out it was starting i started posting like crazy, i figured all spots would be taken quickly, how did the last raffle go so quick?(if this raffle would have been on time, i would have won: ( :swear: )uh well, what happens happens

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
ya, i was so worried about not gettin a spot that i signed up the first day and was waiting to see if i would be LUCKY enough to get a spot in a FREE raffle, and look how it has gone. we have to BEG people to take a spot in this raffle. come on i know there are more WORTHY MFK'ers out therer than this. start postin people. its not too often that an ACTUAL freebie comes along!!!!!

boredcpl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2005
lawrencburg,indiana
i got a spot but i noticed that my count is down now does the spot take away your posts..i was just wondering

fishnthings

" id rather be a goldfish "
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
Pensacola
i know ive seen a few people that only need 10-3 posts and live in the us......what are they waiting for"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store