Lets Show Off those Polypterus!

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
klipsch;575086; said:
unfortunately my senegal died because of my freak accident, im so pissed right now.. even though he is the cheapest bichir i got, he is my favorite! Grrr..

unfortunately, i cant take any picture of my palmas polli and palmas palmas. they are very camera shy.. keeps on hiding on the driftwood and skull rocks when they see me approaching the tank.. haha
I am sorry to hear about your senegal..what happened to him ..i know how you feel i just lost mine from a scape on the inside of a ship because it was rough.. Your bichirs are beautiful.. very good coloring..loved them!

Keeper of the Ropes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2006
Texas
My turn~ YAY for a new digicam! I'm not gonna do all of em cauz I just made a thread for that - just the faves...

Indy - endlicheri endlicheri - a mama's girl and a mama's fave :) about 12''

Medusa - endlicheri congicus - 14ish''

Polly - palmas polli - 8ish'' - great little attitude and biggest appetite i've ever seen on a bichir

Cyclops - delhezi - 8ish'' (i haven't measured these guys in awhile)

Izzy - 9'' endli... stubborn and lazy

Is she cong. or endli??

Reactions: Wannabe Poly Guy

XRAYZ

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2005
Tucson, AZ
very nice keeper...

here is some updated delhezi pics and a bonus weeksii up close :)

and keep those wonderful bichir pics coming....

weeksii035.JPG

del013.JPG

del014.JPG

del015.JPG

XRAYZ

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2005
Tucson, AZ
wow CDM, those congicus look huge:WHOA: . that endli is pretty fat too, excellent pics!!!

CDM

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2005
Yeah, that older congicus is over 23", and the younger congicus I once thought it was a she. That endlicheri is of the fat kind, short and fat.:naughty:

Infblue

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
US
:drool: thanks for sharing cdm! those photos are amazing!! i love your congicus, esp. the smaller one. i really want a male congicus...i think both of my big ones (small compared to your big guy lol) are females.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store