06-2019 Rare Fish price list new rare pikes, and luteus!

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Please follow us on Instagram for unique contents and videos fugupuff fugupuff

Email separately for serious inquiries, and include your address and phone number with your orders, so I can contact you in case of last minute changes. Also its required on the airway bill for shipping.

Bottom dwellers

L134 - captive bred, P. compta pleco, wild ones are hard to get and often have parasite problems. These are high contrast colored ones, aprox 2" big, super healthy and easy to keep.
$50.00 each

Rhinelepis aspera - 4" black green flat pleco that looks like a huge otocinculus from Paraguay/Argentina region. $45.00 each

L333 - 3-4" captive bred, super fat. $50.00 each

Hisonotus aky 1" big, green otocinculus. Very uncommon to find in the USA., these have been in captivity for a few months already at the exporters, while waiting for a permit. $40.00 each

This may be the only shipment this year, limited quantities.
Hypostomus luteus 15" phase 2.5 and phase 3., Please email for Serious inquiries only. they're priced $850-1200 each. These are the most impressive looking plecos, can reach 24" in the wild, and super tall dorsal fin., they don't bother other fish usually and will eat any left overs.

Oddballs

Maccullochella peelii - murray cod 5-6" $125.00 each., these are a grouper like fish that grows to 100 pounds, can handle cold and warm water. These are pellet trained also.

Kuhlia rupestris 1.5-2" big, eats anything, will grow to 12" or more, living in pure fresh to brackish water. wild caught from Taiwan $45.00 each

Tetradon schoutedni F1 - captive bred babies, aprox 1.5-2" big., eating anything that drops in the water, super solid and clean without parasites, can live together. These are like miniature mbu puffers. get them while they last. I know of 3 people that have bred them in the world so far. $100.00 each

albino Propterus dolloi - 14" only one available, these can reach about 5 feet in the wild, have a rounder head and dark body, like a south american lung fish from Africa. $450.00 each

Propterus aethiopicus 5-7" babies., these are the giant lung fish that can reach 5-6 feet, $75.00 each

Albino propterus aethiopicus 35" solid, perfect, thicker than my forearm. $3500.00 one piece only! Show piece

Tetradon miurus 2" little moving rocks., only very few available $45.00 each

Colomesus psittacus 3-4" big, eating pellets., in freshwater now, but will like to be in brackish water from time to time.
This is a super rare giant growing zebra puffer from the amazon, in this case from Suriname. $125.00 each

Gymnothorax polyuranodon - I've kept them in pure fresh for years., my customer kept them with discus. Current study states they do not go into Marine water. Some never even enter brackish water. This is one of the only true moray eels that do this. I've had some 48 inch ones in the past.

12-14" $125.00
18" $225.00
25" $330.00
30" $400.00
32" $550.00

Cichlids

Crenicichla minuano 4-6" range, unsexed, super rare pike from the Uruguay basin. Have not been available in years. eating pellets already, please follow our Instagram fugupuff fugupuff or Facebook page to see videos of them feeding. $125.00 each

Crenicichla Gaucho 4-5" gorgeous yellow bodied fish with red eyes and spots also very rarely offered $100.00 each

Crenicichla vittata 5-6" range, these grow large to about 14" and are predatory, turns bright yellow bodied. unsexed now. $85.00 each.

All these pikes are wild fish and are very limited in quantity.

Crenicichla multispinossa 1m/2 female subadults, about 10" big $500.00, sold as a group.
Rare and wild from Suriname.

Oreochromis tanganicae - from highly colored strain, as seen on our instagram of the actual parents. These babies are 1.5-2" big, eating everything., some are showing a hint of the adult colors already. Unsexed $45.00 each

Captive bred altum angel fish, quarter body size, eating pellets and flakes, I have lost zero so far. They're hardy. unlike wild ones you spend $25-28 dollars each, 80% will die and are very sensitive. I'm almost sold out, with a few left., and much bigger now. These are very strong. $60.00 each

Cichla orinocensis "rio negro" type, eating cut fish already, these are f1 fish, parents are green fish with nice round black eye spots. 3-4" size, $45.00 each

Cichla kelberi "bahia" super gold, with nice spangles already these were selected nice ones
4" $75.00 each., and 3" $55.00 each Very limited quantity

Cichla orinocensis hybrid "one spot" 14" free to a good home, no shipping. No guarantee, eats smelt.

Barbs / Cyprinids

Neolissochilus benasi - Lao Cai Province/ Red river basin, Kungming China. Also super rare and amazing colors., with gold and iridescent scales and a crooked black line along the body makes an amazing display. They can reach 30" in the wild. These are wild fish, you will not find from anyone else in the USA supplying them. 5-6" $175.00 each
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...set=pcb.1947978175256369&type=3&theater&ifg=1

Tor tambra "the true Malaysian red masheer" 7", 10", 12" wild hand caught specimens. This is the most expensive fish from the country. This is 1000 times rarer than the Asian arowana, their scales will have the potential to turn the same color, with shades of red and blue. The fun part is how you raise them. The reddest ones come from area where they eat wild figs and flowers. $600-1000 each. Individual experiences with final outcome of the product will vary, they're easy to keep and feed. I will keep a group myself, and if anyone accepts the challenge to see who can grow the reddest ones with me, the game is on!

Neolissochilus stracheyi 14" wild big one, with blue fins that is easy to see. Only one, wild from Burma/China boarder $380.00.

Tor putitora 9-10" size, thick and healthy. $150 each. discount for larger groups available.
Great Himalayan masheers. These can reach 5 feet in the wild, with golden scales and yellow tail. The art of keeping this fish is what you feed them and tan them, will make their colors intensify as they grow. Great for most community fish as long as they can't be eaten.

Cyprinus spp. "Guangxi" these are wild carp variations with mirrored scales. I've caught small ones before, in the area, all are either leather or mirror, probably many years of evolving led them to this mutation in the region. 6-7" $250.00 each

Cyprinus spp. "gold leather" These are gold/orange/green tint with leather skin and some scales, 11-12" big. Wild fish $380.00 each, can be kept and shown in pond or fish tank. Only 5 pieces total

Catfish

Synodontis angelicus captive bred, 5" only 3 pieces., in perfect condition $75.00 each.

Leiocassis longirostris 4-5" solid looking ones. $100.00 each
these are the Yangtze River cat, they're predatory, can tolerate a wide range of temperatures., will eat smaller fish. Rare to find in the USA., looks like a shark

Bagarius yarelli "Indian goonch" , 6-8" $125.00 each

Characins

Leporinus granti 5-6" they call them strawberry $125.00 these are rare, wild from Suriname

Hypomasticus despaxi - these come from the French Guyana side, round faced, leporinus like fish, looks amazing in schools.

Hydrocynus "big eye" cf. tanzaniae These are found with goliaths in the wild, swims towards the bottom away from goliaths. 3-4" $125.00 each

Hoplias aimara 4" perfect babies $350.00 each only 2 available

Hoplias aimara 12" one piece only. eat cut fish readily $650.00
This is the ultimate predator, from Suriname, will bite your hand if you're not paying attention.

Myloplus torquatus "Brazil" These are medium sized wild Silver dollars for the aficionado connoisseurs grade of silver dollar/pacu type. They have a gold orange anal fin and greenish body. Will look amazing when they grow big, this is not a common one you will see from your local fish store. They have a beak on them as well. $100.00 each quarter to half dollar size.

Please email me in a separate email what you want in the title, it will help me not miss out on your order or questions.

email me at amazonaq@gmail.com for serious inquiries.
paypal to amazonaq@gmail.com

shipping via fedex overnight to your door for all smaller fish. runs about $50-75 dollars for most States. Pick up available in Southern California.
live arrival guaranteed.

For larger orders or larger fish, air cargo is a must., minimum order $500 for air cargo shipments.

If this is your first time ordering, please read!

Business policy: https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/business-policy-must-read.320235/

IG follow us fugupuff fugupuff
https://www.instagram.com/fugupuff/

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com