Final Tank Setup

SilverArowanaBoi

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
FYI, I tried to save these pictures with a bit of editing, but here is the new look for the tank:

New Clothes for the Tank.jpg
New Clothes for the Tank 2.0.jpg
My Raphs like the little cave I made and my other fish seem to like the abundance of hiding places as they are now out more.

Let me know what you think!

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
The Final Version, back in December, left a bit to be desired. The other Final Versions, MkII through to MkVI, were sometimes improvements but sometimes backslides. I think that MkIII was probably your worst work...just dumped the stuff straight out of a bucket? MkIV was a huge step up, but this latest one...MkVI, or is it MkVII?...is a smash home run, just beautiful.

I'll admit I started to get confused in the MkV range; there were a couple in there that might not really deserve complete separate classifications, maybe should have been MkV.1, MkV.2, etc. but that's just semantics. 🤔 It's currently at its best, by far. :thumbsup:

I look forward to next week's edition! :)

SilverArowanaBoi

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
The Final Version, back in December, left a bit to be desired. The other Final Versions, MkII through to MkVI, were sometimes improvements but sometimes backslides. I think that MkIII was probably your worst work...just dumped the stuff straight out of a bucket? MkIV was a huge step up, but this latest one...MkVI, or is it MkVII?...is a smash home run, just beautiful.

I'll admit I started to get confused in the MkV range; there were a couple in there that might not really deserve complete separate classifications, maybe should have been MkV.1, MkV.2, etc. but that's just semantics. 🤔 It's currently at its best, by far. :thumbsup:

I look forward to next week's edition! :)
This one would be my 8th (at least that y'all have seen, more like 12th lol). So to clarify, MkVIII

I definitely agree, there was a lot of awkward space with my previous designs. I think this one is the most professional I've done. The others look like a teenager did them :ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store