How do we like the changes so far?

Deathcurl

BOO!!!
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
NYC
I just wanted to get some feedback from you with regards to how the new system is working for you so far. We're still in the transition stage still, but I want to monitor this in all stages. It's still not 100% as I don't see some vendors using it to their full potential, but it's a start. Please feel free to post the good and the bad of it. Thanks.

Darin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Hi,
The changes are a great idea, but may I make a suggestion?

At the top of the page is the classified tab, when you click that it only shows one section of the classified section , not the community seller section, is there a way so when you click the classified tab it will direct you to a choice of what section they want to view, I think the community sellers will loose publicity buy not showing the community seller section when you click the classified tab at the top of the page.
Thanks, very much, Tfd.

Deathcurl

BOO!!!
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
NYC
TFDFish;609850; said:
Hi,
The changes are a great idea, but may I make a suggestion?

At the top of the page is the classified tab, when you click that it only shows one section of the classified section , not the community seller section, is there a way so when you click the classified tab it will direct you to a choice of what section they want to view, I think the community sellers will loose publicity buy not showing the community seller section when you click the classified tab at the top of the page.
Thanks, very much, Tfd.

I remember you PMing me about that. With all of the recent event's, it got lost in the shuffle, haha. It's done now :).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store