update on my silver aro its not good

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
well everyone I thought my silver was going to make it but last night he started head standing again but this time he has an air bubble in his tail. here are the pics. if this is going to be fatal can you please tell me a humane way to uthanise my friend. this is so heart breaking but I don't want him to suffer any longer. thanks everyone
Justin

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
june has been a death month for everyone. sorry dude. maybe you could use a hyperdermic needle and suck the airbibble out?

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
thanks for the replys, I don't think he is saveable even if the air bubble came out. I think he got it from not using his tail enough because of his sickness. I think I will euthanise him soon if I can bring myself to it. has anyone tried the clove oil method? if so how do you do it?

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
ive heard that bucket-in-freezer is the most humane method. I read the cloves oil method once; it looked pretty tricky, require precise amounts of alcohol and cloves oil added at certain times, otherwise you risked painfully burning its gills via too much alcohol. id totally go with the freezing method.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store