Vendor/admin get together on a auction forum?

maxinout13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2006
mass
www.massaggression.com
are we legit to auction on mfk? i bet if MFK had a vendor auction forum like aquabid.com has, we could rock the hell of this forum....li wont be back till June hopefully he checks this, im sure it would benefit us all, buy it nows a bit cheaper then listed?? multiple buys?? instant transactions...no 10 PM exchange or 45 min long calls explaining why you need to "cycle" a tank!

just another idea, if even legal, anyone be interested? we all have stock that ends up sitting, why not be able to push it out a bit faster under "an all new MFK Vendor Acution Forum" anyone think this is a good idea?

i ran an auction forum myself on another forum for over 2 years, i had no problems, i know chad running auctions on AP had to i think " I THINK" get a permit?? idk, li would know more....even if not auctions all togeteher, think about the members on aquabid and ebay who dont know about us here at MFK...

any thoughts?

maxinout13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2006
mass
www.massaggression.com
didnt chad work something out with the virginia lottery or w/e he did, he did it to run a LEGIT auction if same chad from AP, you and me both know AT laughing stock....but i can recall apoc saying chad did something legit to make it legal, i dont know if its alot of work or not worth it, right now im in a pickle but i and im sure the rest would love to auction MFK exclusive rare and exotic fish...and Li i think you'd be the one behind this the most ;) being the hobbiest you are.... :D

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
maxinout13;3306459;3306459 said:
didnt chad work something out with the virginia lottery or w/e he did, he did it to run a LEGIT auction if same chad from AP, you and me both know AT laughing stock....but i can recall apoc saying chad did something legit to make it legal, i dont know if its alot of work or not worth it, right now im in a pickle but i and im sure the rest would love to auction MFK exclusive rare and exotic fish...and Li i think you'd be the one behind this the most ;) being the hobbiest you are.... :D
im good... i will pass...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store