Lets see what's in your stand! mechanical photo's

Transam

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 28, 2009
NY
justonemoretank;3482637; said:
Everything's so neat under there! LOL we barely have room for the filters, there's so much crap under our tanks. It looks nice.
Thanks , Usually not that neat I was Labeling/organizing the wires the other day and decided to organize everything, hopefully it can stay that way.

tcarswell;3482655; said:
Very nice is that two ac110's And an FX5 on a 125?
You also have the same power strip as I do. They rock very very protective.
Yep ac110's, yea that strip works nice and was only $12.

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
Very cool! Nice job media even looks clean. It appears most of these setups have barely been running they are all so clean :)

Noddy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2008
Ede-Holland
tcarswell;3484326; said:
Very cool! Nice job media even looks clean. It appears most of these setups have barely been running they are all so clean :)
Well, the pre filter in my overflow helps a lot!:D
I filled that up with blue cottonwool and some green foampads, topped of with a layer of white cotton filterwool.
I change the white wool every week, and that keeps most of the mess out of the sump.
I clean the rest of the blue media only when it starts to hold to much water.

12 Volt Man

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 24, 2007
canada
this is a great thread, but I would I love to see more of is a full shot pic of the actual tank, so we can see the awesome results of whats under the stands in the first place :)

since I recently changed stock on my 150g, its time for an update from my last post on this thread.

my twin Rena's under my open faced tube steel stand, and the growing tinfoil barbs/filamnent barbs that it keeps healthy:

IMG_1369.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
Very nice and clean 12 volt. You really nailed the blue color scheme I like it a lot looks good with the fishes. You had some big Lemon barbs didn't you ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store