Fishing Season 2k15!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blindkiller85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2013
Orlando, FL
Meh, you guys suck. My fishing season is about over for the next 2.5 to 3.5 months. It's too hot being a landscaper for me to willingly go out in the heat to catch fish though I know I can. None the less the water temps wreak havoc on smaller lakes and change the bass patterns all over the place within 30-45 minutes.

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Meh, you guys suck. My fishing season is about over for the next 2.5 to 3.5 months. It's too hot being a landscaper for me to willingly go out in the heat to catch fish though I know I can. None the less the water temps wreak havoc on smaller lakes and change the bass patterns all over the place within 30-45 minutes.
Lol, take a trip up north to fish, Lake Erie has been the same surface temp for like the past two weeks at around 60°.

blindkiller85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2013
Orlando, FL

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Erie produced 26 nice fish this weekend including Walleye, Smallmouth Bass, Drum (Sheaphead), White Bass, White Perch, and a few other species. Started out Friday night by pier fishing by the cottage and got several nice white bass, white perch, and a decent smallmouth. Saturday we trolled for a few hours in the morning until storms rolled in but still managed a 12" white bass and a MONSTER 30" 12 pound Walleye for which I'm turning in an application for an award to the fish commission because it's the biggest recorded in PA for the 2015 season. After storms stirred up the lake we headed in to the bay for drift fishing and we caught a decent Bluegill, am awesome 24" 6 pound Drum, and a trophy 20" 5 pound Smallmouth Bass which I'm also submitting an application for. Pier fished later that night and caught a white bass and a trophy 12" white perch. And finally today (Sunday) after seeing large 30" swells and whitecaps rolling in the lake we decided it wasn't worth trying to troll so we headed over to Walnut Creek to catch whatever we could and I was pleasantly surprised with the results. Started with a decent Drum then moved upstream to a new honey hole and caught several Steelhead smolts, small creek chubs, a pair of pesky round gobies (invasive), and three beast Smallmouth Bass (two were 16" ~3 lbs and the last one was 18" ~4 lbs). There were also many darters in the creek that were hopping around my legs and feet as I waded in the creek having forgotten my waders sat home. Great weekend and heading back next weekend for some more Walleye, Bass, and Drum action. Plus whatever else wants to hit :).

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
gorgeous smallies! got out for a few mahi trips this year but work has kept me off the water for the most part

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
Nice smallies! That walleye is a beauty too. On a trip in north east Maine along the Canadian border late this week for 5days. I can't wait, smallmouth heaven!

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
gorgeous smallies! got out for a few mahi trips this year but work has kept me off the water for the most part
Thanks! Hope you can get out, I'm lucky enough to have a flexible work schedule at a dream job but then I don't get paid, lol.

Nice smallies! That walleye is a beauty too. On a trip in north east Maine along the Canadian border late this week for 5days. I can't wait, smallmouth heaven!
Thanks! Yeah he was a monster, tasted great too and fed is for three days! Have fun in Maine! Didn't even think Smallies were that far north, I'd be going for wild Brook Trout and Atlantic Salmon up there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store