Looking to find some bichir to add to my bichir tank

Bichir Love

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 23, 2016
Bridgenorth Ontario
Hello I am new to this so Im not sure this is how or where I post things lol I am looking to find a LFS or bichir breeder near me I am from Tyendinaga township in Ontario so if anyone can help point me in the right direction that would be very very appreciated as I am finding it difficult to locate a breeder or a LFS that has or can get in bichir fish it seems to be difficult to find them but I do enjoy a challenge lol so here I am asking for some monsterfishkeeper help please and thank u lol

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Post in the poly sectio. It's the subforum for ancient fish.

It under the advanced aquarist section.

Welcome to the forum.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
thank you I kept coming across this forum any time I was looking up bichir fish so I figured this place would be a great place to ask questions and find out info lol :)

While you wait for other members input search forum ancient fish, so much information from legendary Bichir keeper's like Beblonde.:) Let me introduce you to some poly addicted members lol.
Dr.B Dr.B
D dmd
This is just a few[/USER][/USER]

Last edited:

Bichir Love

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 23, 2016
Bridgenorth Ontario
awesome thank you and hello guys and girls nice to meet u all my name is Nicole :)
any input and or opinions always welcome I like to learn new things all the time

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
awesome thank you and hello guys and girls nice to meet u all my name is Nicole :)
any input and or opinions always welcome I like to learn new things all the time

I've been keeping fish over 30yrs, and ever since I joined this great forum been learning something new every day lol.

Reactions: jaws7777

Bichir Love

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 23, 2016
Bridgenorth Ontario
very nice looking bichir u got there
3 different kinds u own there?
lets see if I get them lol the first 2 pic is ornatipinnis
the third is a endlichieri ?
and the last pic is senegalus ?

zoomed.com