Hello Fellow Fish Lovers

Eggo

Feeder Fish
Jun 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Hi Guys

I am new to keeping large fish but not new to fish keeping I have kept fish for 20 years keeping community, Malawi cichlids and marine,

I was keeping mbuna but decided to go for discus but after 3 month of only having 10 Cardinal tetra's in my 150 Uk Gallon aquarium while I decided what direction I wanted to go, I dropped on a local aquarist wanting to sell his 15" Wild caught columbian arowana and 3x 9" Tinfoil barbs, I purchased them all for £40, And today I have picked up a 13" Pacu that was being kept in a 180 litre aquarium with 3x Turtles and purchased for £15

My 680 litre white powder coated steel framed stand with high gloss white acrylic doors panels & pelmet

My Filtration

I have removed all rocks and added a large piece of Mangrove root

:)

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Welcome to mfk , that tank is stunning :) its going to look even better with the big wood and aro in it ;) keep us updated

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
Welcome to the forum. Your aquarium looks great. The pacu was probably a poor decision, though. In time (in my experience, only 2-3 years), he'll grow much too large for any home aquarium, unless you're going to build a 1,800 gallon tank, like pacu mom pacu mom did...

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store