Florida Fishing Guide

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
I may be headed to Miami Dade area in 2 weeks. Looking for someone who can take me out and catch cichlids for me to take home. I'm willing to pay as well. I have all my own gear. If I need to buy some tackle before I arrive let me know and I will buy it. Only exceptions is I will be taking my phone with me and DSLR camera. I know some guide wont let you take those items with GPS but these have to go. I'm out of state and need to stay connected to my job site at all times, even while on vacation. I'm looking to take home a bunch of fish I catch. Have a lot of folks that are interested in some fish. I'm renting a SUV, will have totes with compartments so the fish dont fight, air pods, etc. so I'm ready.

I have a customer/good friend with a 17000 gallon shark tank that wants a small bonnethead. I would like to surprise him with it if possible. He helps me out a lot, gives me huge discounts on fish and tanks so want to give him this.

It will be my GF and I only.

Also let me know which hotel to say at that would be close to the fishing or the guide.

Let me know, thanks

Last edited:

milkman407

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2006
in a house
if you're interested I know a few spots I can give you the information via PM. If I didn't have exams I'd make the 3 hour drive and show you around.

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
if you're interested I know a few spots I can give you the information via PM. If I didn't have exams I'd make the 3 hour drive and show you around.
That would be great, any info is good. I don't have a a lot of time to explorer like I do at home so the sooner I get into some fish, the better. :)

Siddons11

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2012
USA
If you have an Instagram check out monster_mike86. He's a guide down there and fishes every day. Check out his pictures and you'll see what he can hook you up with.
If you're going for pbass I'd recommend bringing a casting net to catch live bait. When I was down there last month I saw a lot of bass but had trouble getting them to bite artificial.

milkman407

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2006
in a house
If you have an Instagram check out monster_mike86. He's a guide down there and fishes every day. Check out his pictures and you'll see what he can hook you up with.
If you're going for pbass I'd recommend bringing a casting net to catch live bait. When I was down there last month I saw a lot of bass but had trouble getting them to bite artificial.
you've got to annoy them, :D.

Siddons11

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2012
USA
Yeah that's what I've heard. Unfortunately they weren't spawning when I was there so they'd always swim away after a few casts. Only managed to catch little ones.

Snapchat--4010436736792622450.jpg

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
Do you know if he has FB? Or another way to contact him?

NM, I found his FB

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store