Another dog biting story

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
All bogs are biters/snappers when their tail gets pulled...it's a reflex
hello; That statement reads like a condemnation of all dogs. I do not have that experience with all dogs. Some tolerate a lot from kids, others bite. The ones that bite a two year old child need to be culled.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I didn't mean it like it a condemnation as much as a condition. It's like a gag reflex. If you stick your finger down your throat you will try to throw up.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
I didn't mean it like it a condemnation as much as a condition. It's like a gag reflex. If you stick your finger down your throat you will try to throw up.
Hello; I understood what you said and meant in both posts. This "gag reflex" type biting you champion has implications. For one this would mean that any child could trigger a vicious bite from any dog by setting off an automatic bite reflex. For another the implication is that no dog could be trusted with children as children often do not know the rules.
I do not see it that way. Some dogs bite and some dogs don't. keep the good ones and cull the others.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I understood what you said and meant in both posts. This "gag reflex" type biting you champion has implications. For one this would mean that any child could trigger a vicious bite from any dog by setting off an automatic bite reflex. For another the implication is that no dog could be trusted with children as children often do not know the rules.
I do not see it that way. Some dogs bite and some dogs don't. keep the good ones and cull the others.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
As long as we get to cull the parents too ... kid would obviously be better off.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
As long as we get to cull the parents too ... kid would obviously be better off.
Hello; Yes the parents are possibly guilty of some sort of legal negligence. Even if not legally guilty, I am of the opinion I feel they were irresponsible.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
The parents and the judge should be beaten. That's all.
Hello; I can understand and in spirit go along with punishing the parents. The judge, no. My guess being that you do not want the dog put down? As sad as it may be, a community is better protected when the authorities put down animals that have bitten children.

fuzzlebug

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
scotland
[Some dogs bite and some dogs don't. keep the good ones and cull the others.] QUOTE
Every dog will snap given enough push, the kindest human will strike back when pushed enough, its a natural reaction.
If a human commits assault, even when aggravated, they will be given the chance for rehabilitation, dogs should get the same, just make sure there kept in a family with no small children and an owner who is aware and can handle a dog that has bit

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
About the only update I've been able to find on this is that Neville is suppose to be put down by the 17th and the Judge refuses to talk to anyone.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store