Epinephelus lanceolatus 4" Taiwan $100.00
captive bred bumble bee grouper -
bred in brackish water 1.005

Hoplias cf. lacerdae "Argentina green" 8" plus $150.00 each

Siniperca chuatsi 6" China $100.00
eating smelt from my hand -giant mandarin perch

Datnoid campbelli 5" $135.00
New guinea datnoid

L185 12" monster, perfect shape, eats everything.
Spiny monster $300.00

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/business-policy-must-read.320235/ process:

payments can be made via paypal to amazonaq@gmail.com unless other arrangements are made. Please include 3% paypal fees when applicable.

Serious inquiries should be emailed to amazonaq@aol.com I do not like PM's.

Please do "homework" before asking, such as how big they get, what do they look like, etc... google is great, questions are ok, as long as they're sincere.

"tire kickers" will be placed on my ignore list at my discretion

Shipping:

Shipping is done via Fedex over night delivery. Once payment is received, arrangments will be made to ship between Monday-Thursday. Live arrival is guaranteed unless noted otherwise.

Acclimation process:

Fish may come in with some blue tinged water and appear sleepy, that is because we use "bag buddy" a sedative to help transport them safely.

For delicate or more expensive fish: Please open bag, add some "amquel" a few drops in the bag to allow some ammonia to be neutralized, if possible with original water, place a sponge filter or small powerfilterand let it run for 30 mins. After water clears up, use an airline hose and drip water in until temperature is the same, and move fish into tank.

If you do not have the equipment, or time to do the above, then float the bag in the destination tank for 20 minutes then open up and add a few sccops of the water from your tank into the bag, over a period of 10 minutes and let fish out.

Dead on arrival (DOA):

All shipments received with DOA must be photographed within 4 hours, and must be clearly dead, dismembered or not, photos must be timed and dated prefer with the current newspaper with date in background. Remember, you're job is to convince me that its dead and you're not a cheat. I've been screwed in the past a few times but most people who've worked with me know that I'm very reasonable. All claims are handled with my discretion.

Credits will be given minus the shipping costs, refunds at my discretion.

Buyers are responsible for the shipping costs and the replacement shipping cost. Shipping costs are not refundable.
--

Our original fish journal on Monsterfishkeepers.com! MFK rules!

Like us on Facebook, pictures of past and present collection and rare fish finds from the net!

Our blog full of travel pictures, fish, food, and some rants!

Brock11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2015
Can you show me a pic of the wolf. I'm having trouble finding info. Thanks

Brock11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2015
I emailed you and I wasn't kicking tires. Not sure if you have the wolf fish still?

Brock11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2015
Hey Brock,

Sorry, I must have missed replying you. I'm very sorry. I will reply you tomorrow. Yes I still have a few of them
Thank you for getting in touch with me I really appreciate it. I just can't find info on them so I dont want to jump in to anything. Thanks again. Great service

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store