Socal mfk meets or any freshwater expo's?

Peacockbass4561

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 21, 2015
With the marine aquarium expo in april, I was wondering if there were any freshwater fish expos out there. I also was wondering if there are any mfk meets going on anytime soon. Socal area

Reactions: Ernesto763

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
You cali guys can not seem to figure this out... vincentwugwg vincentwugwg framcosco framcosco fugupuff fugupuff A Amazing-Fish kendragon kendragon do i need to fly out there and organize??? lol

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
With the marine aquarium expo in april, I was wondering if there were any freshwater fish expos out there. I also was wondering if there are any mfk meets going on anytime soon. Socal area
there are events once a year or so but it's mostly cichlids and flowehorn stuff lol...

You cali guys can not seem to figure this out... vincentwugwg vincentwugwg framcosco framcosco fugupuff fugupuff A Amazing-Fish kendragon kendragon do i need to fly out there and organize??? lol
yes please, fly out asap! lol hahaha...

we all know the drama that happened and one of the reasons socal meets stopped and
dont happen anymore... lol but if it does happen im in as always!

Reactions: Dee eng

Peacockbass4561

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 21, 2015
there are events once a year or so but it's mostly cichlids and flowehorn stuff lol...

yes please, fly out asap! lol hahaha...

we all know the drama that happened and one of the reasons socal meets stopped and
dont happen anymore... lol but if it does happen im in as always!
What is the expo called? With the cichlid and flowerhorn stuff?

Dee eng

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2015
Cambodia
I personally, would love to meet all of you guys. It is not what you know, it's who you know. :)

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
What is the expo called? With the cichlid and flowerhorn stuff?
i honestly dont remember but its mostly in orange county at one of the lfs.
if i remember correctly it happens once or twice a year. usually announced
on face book by on of the fh people or something.

PetZoneSanDiego

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2008
San Diego, California
www.PetZoneSD.com
we will be hosting a Flowerhorn meet sometime this summer at our new second storefront opening up in May/June of this year (Kearny Mesa in San Diego) so we are open to hosting events/meets here for SoCal members. =)

PetZoneSanDiego

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2008
San Diego, California
www.PetZoneSD.com
Whats the date for june?
we aren't exactly sure as they were some slight delays with material and construction but hoping it'll be the first week or two! =)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store