Mega Pond | Input Please

fuzzlebug

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
scotland
2' paroon shark in a thousand gal pond? That's not big enough. Paroon sharks are very flexible and will have trouble turning in a 4' pond. As a minimum I'd say 10'x5' pond.

chocolatestarfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2016
I have seen groups of Arowana living with each other as well as tankmates (e.g. pig nose/fly river turtle). I am only planning to house the 6 of them in the 75 gallon aquarium for 6-8 months. I am a serious aquarists and have been lurking this forum for many years. Please no hate guys

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I have seen groups of Arowana living with each other as well as tankmates (e.g. pig nose/fly river turtle). I am only planning to house the 6 of them in the 75 gallon aquarium for 6-8 months. I am a serious aquarists and have been lurking this forum for many years. Please no hate guys
groups of jardini?

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
so what? I am a serious pond builder. What's your problem, mate?
I don't have a problem with you, but it is a frequent occurrence for people to create new accounts to talk about a build that never gets done. As a result, the members who try to help others waste time and effort. I merely point it out to others so that they may use their own discretion. The name has potential to be in the vein of troll attempts, I'm sure you realize this. I certainly have no problem with you posting though.

chocolatestarfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2016
I don't have a problem with you, but it is a frequent occurrence for people to create new accounts to talk about a build that never gets done. As a result, the members who try to help others waste time and effort. I merely point it out to others so that they may use their own discretion. The name has potential to be in the vein of troll attempts, I'm sure you realize this. I certainly have no problem with you posting though.
I understand, man. Thank you for pointing that out. I am indeed very serious with this build. I already have my fly river turtle (which has been with me for the past 18 years, attached the pic) and my paroon shark. I am going to buy 6 baby jardinis soon and hopefully, them growing together will not be a problem.

fly river turtle.jpg

Reactions: Woefulrelic
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store