I have returned, but with knowledge

Renegade Aquatics

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2016
Everett, WA
So after a 2-3 year absence, I make my return. Though looking at my old posts, I wouldn't be surprised if some of you who participated in those old threads aren't happy to see me. Rightly so, but in my return to actually learn and not be just a moron with a computer. In my absence I have leaned about becoming a better keeper and my fishroom has changed because of it. Well not really a fishroom yet, as I am in the process of getting a rack for my tanks. I only have one of the tanks I want at the moment, but I am mowing lawns among other things to save up for tanks and such. For those who remember it my old account was Catfish Pownage 63, but I have since grown up and learned a lot since being active on that account. I hope to prove that in this fresh start back to the forum.
Also if you have any questions, ask away

Reactions: ECW

celebrist

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
alaska
It's commendable for you to acknowledge that you may have not been the best forum member and to identify your past username that is associated with previous issues is a bold way to accept responsibility and accountability. Good luck with your project

Renegade Aquatics

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2016
Everett, WA
Thank you all
Part of the reason I returned is to learn more as I was a part a couple of far less active forums, I did learn from them, not as much as I did from actual experience. So I've come back here to learn and be helpful member of the forum

Reactions: ECW

ECW

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2011
Oahu, Hi.
Thank you all
Part of the reason I returned is to learn more as I was a part a couple of far less active forums, I did learn from them, not as much as I did from actual experience. So I've come back here to learn and be helpful member of the forum
You couldn't have been that bad? You make it seem as though you were REALLY bad. Lol! ;)

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics

Renegade Aquatics

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2016
Everett, WA
looking back I personally think it was bad, maybe I wasn't as bad I made it out to be because hindsight I guess. Some are just pure inexperience, some are rather moronic
you can probably find them if you find my old account

celebrist

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
alaska
I have no desire to dredge up and rehash past mistakes, my own or anyone else's
looking back I personally think it was bad, maybe I wasn't as bad I made it out to be because hindsight I guess. Some are just pure inexperience, some are rather moronic
you can probably find them if you find my old account

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store