MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
bunch of great fish. They are looking great in that big tank. . Nice Lois

NW Cichlid Keith

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2016
Atlanta, Georgia
Nice myans. My parents live in S. Florida (Palm City - just north of West Palm) and I see them schooling in the Indian River Lagoon - full salt water. We actually use them as bait - Snook love them. I have had then in a tank w/ a male Festae, and found that the smaller mayan bullied the larger festae - maybe b/c wild caught or just personality, but we caught at 1" and raised the mayans up.

vinod_uthaiah

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 17, 2013
India , Bangalore
Nice myans. My parents live in S. Florida (Palm City - just north of West Palm) and I see them schooling in the Indian River Lagoon - full salt water. We actually use them as bait - Snook love them. I have had then in a tank w/ a male Festae, and found that the smaller mayan bullied the larger festae - maybe b/c wild caught or just personality, but we caught at 1" and raised the mayans up.
I feel the Mayans are quite underrated as they are always compared against the Red terrors.
They have lot of attitude and hard fishes too

vinod_uthaiah

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 17, 2013
India , Bangalore
Was changing the water today and the peacock bass had a go at my hand , so I decided to tease it further and wiggled my fingers at it again .... And voila he has a go again and tries to rip my fingers off

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

dan518

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2014
uk
Always makes water changes more exciting when there's a element of risk.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store