For Sale or Trade | 3 Blue Whale Catfish (Cetopsis.coecutiens) | $120 | Mississauga | Pickup Only

Pred-Finatic

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2016
Canada
What type of listing is this?:
For Sale or Trade
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
3 Blue Whale Catfish (Cetopsis.coecutiens)
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Mississauga
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup Only
Description:
I have an established group of 3 blue whale/shark catfish for sale. The largest one is 4" and the 2 smaller ones are around 2.5". Not 100% sure on the gender, but it seems like the smaller ones could end up being males, and the larger one could be a female.

Currently being fed a varied diet of: Northfin Krill Gold 2mm pellets (as their stable), frozen/thaw bloodworms (once a week, every Friday), 1 jumbo tiger prawn (once a month, with shells removed), and occasionally some salmon trimmings.

These parasitic/predatory catfish are best kept in a species only tank (as they'll likely eat or attack everything else in the tank, especially larger fish). The group have been established to tap water, but I also treat their tank using dried Indian almond leaves, which I will provide you with. *Will not sell them individually*, these fish do better in groups of 3 or more (if you get lucky and can find some for sale).

*Alternatively, I will trade for 8 baby 1.5"-2") Moba or Mpimbwe frontosa. If you have any of these, send me some pics and I'll let you know.*

Send me a PM, if you're interested.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store