Green iguana riot.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah, nasty green dog poop lmao. The parks in my town are nearly covered in it during the spring. And don't even get me started on the ponds and golf courses
Not to mention the geese are known to go after people at times, especially during nesting/breeding season
Yep you nailed it lol!.....they mostly congregate in some of our large parks but there is a population of them at work.It is a sight to see them walking single file around the grounds with their young.They will even cross in front of cars.....some co workers have tried to scare them off by revving their engines but the geese just honk back at them lol.

Reactions: Frank Castle

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Yeah we have Canadian geese that are a bit of a nuisance in some areas here.They cover the ground with their droppings which looks like dog poop.
Yeah, nasty green dog poop lmao. The parks in my town are nearly covered in it during the spring. And don't even get me started on the ponds and golf courses
Not to mention the geese are known to go after people at times, especially during nesting/breeding season
it gets so bad in some places, the water becomes contaminated and there's signs that go up about no swimming and don't eat the fish

I got CHASED by a big male last year guarding his clutch of young

Reactions: TroyMIfishkeeper

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL I bought my EX-GF a duckling from a reptile expo cuz she couldn't have a kitten. We called it "Schmeep" and it **** everywhere. They grow FAST!!
I also had a baby rooster,now that thing was cool.It would run around and follow me around the house like a little velociraptor.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I wish they would let me hunt those Canadian geese in neighborhoods, with few natural predators left and capable of breeding for 45 plus years they can mess up any area

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store