Flowers don't come much prettier than this girl!

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Here has to be one of if not the most beautiful Potamotrygon schroederi I have ever set eyes on. She is so perfect for a wild caught specimen, even sporting a complete tail, something very rare with specimens of this species.
I have had her in my care for almost 5 months now and she is proving a hard nut to crack regarding getting her off earth worms, in my experience some convert quicker than others often taking prawn and Whitebait with in a couple of weeks.....trust this one to be stubborn! However I though she was such an outstanding example I figured she is worth the time and effort!

Anyway thought it was time I showed her off.

IMG_1722[1].JPG

IMG_1859[1].JPG

IMG_1861[1].JPG

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Agreed........ Definitely one of the nicest Flowers I've ever seen...... Very unique looking.

Are you keeping this ray by itself Richard?

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Hi Alan,

She resides with a few recent Pearl pups and P13, not by choice I might add, they scramble over the partition and I'm bored with putting them back, once rays learn to do something they continue to do it.....I'm sure the members on here can relate to repetitive behaviour with their rays.
This however could be a blessing in disguise as they are all on Hikari Carnivore so she might just get the idea!
If you were wondering about compatibility from an aggressive perspective then the answer is no problem, Flowers are incredibly enthusiastic feeders when their favourite food is placed in front of them, I find them exciting at feeding time.

SHARK13

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2012
Wow! Beautiful Richard!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store