wrong ID and getting mad

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Looks dovii or dovii hybrid, looks nothing like a rtm, your fish store is wrong, your right.

Empyreal

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
This has been a nightmare. So I argued with the guy at my LFS that their labeled red tiger motas were a tank full of dovii. The dude absolutely insisted and we squared away. I then took to a local Facebook group and most still said RTM. Am I going f'ing crazy. All I see is dovii. I paid the 12.99 just to get a dovii. So can my favorite fish site which I just came back to and trust please ID this and possibly sex it for me. Thank you, this bothered me so much I returned to MFK. Thanks guys and I'm glad to be back.

View attachment 1206545

View attachment 1206546

View attachment 1206547

View attachment 1206548
Hi your from Vegas, I'm a member of the fb group too haha. And yeah its still a dovii, but the question is, why you want a rtm so bad if you can't identify it? No offense, but shouldn't you only get a fish you bought in person, if you like the way it looks?

Loshmitchell101

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I was looking for a girl dovii, and I said let me get the dovii in there. It's a rtm labeled tank. Looked like a yellow dovii but either way I liked it and found another dovii

Loshmitchell101

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hi your from Vegas, I'm a member of the fb group too haha. And yeah its still a dovii, but the question is, why you want a rtm so bad if you can't identify it? No offense, but shouldn't you only get a fish you bought in person, if you like the way it looks?
I don't understand what your asking? I bought in person. I wanted a dovii and noticed it in there labeled a RTM, no offense but you don't understand what I was saying and went left field with it. I knew what I was talking about, knew what it was and was receiving wrong info from everyone locally. And the only local didn't understand what I'm saying on here also

Empyreal

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I don't understand what your asking? I bought in person. I wanted a dovii and noticed it in there labeled a RTM, no offense but you don't understand what I was saying and went left field with it. I knew what I was talking about, knew what it was and was receiving wrong info from everyone locally. And the only local didn't understand what I'm saying on here also
I guess what's confusing is if you knew what it was from the beginning, why you asking for ID and why are you mad? (According to title of this post)

Jason_S

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Indianapolis, IN USA
I guess what's confusing is if you knew what it was from the beginning, why you asking for ID and why are you mad? (According to title of this post)
Is the title of the thread all you read? If you read the first post then you should know the answer to that question ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store