IGFA Record Holders?

Mikeberg

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2007
Northwest Indiana
I have IGFA All tackel records for Grass Pickerel, Gizzard Shad, Quillback, & Cui-ui my Landlocked Atlantic Salmon record was broken.

Then I have one Fly-rod line class record for Shorthead Redhorse Sucker.

As far as State Records I have the Wisconsin Smallmouth Buffalo Record, & I have the Michigan Record for Warmouth.

MultispeciesTamer

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2008
Michigan
I Caught what would be a junior world record small mouth, but it was caught during the MI catch and release bass season.

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
Mikeberg;3830155; said:
I have IGFA All tackel records for Grass Pickerel, Gizzard Shad, Quillback, & Cui-ui my Landlocked Atlantic Salmon record was broken.

Then I have one Fly-rod line class record for Shorthead Redhorse Sucker.

As far as State Records I have the Wisconsin Smallmouth Buffalo Record, & I have the Michigan Record for Warmouth.

Very good. I just got the IGFA news letter and I'm in there, finally. Last year, well, 2008, I caught a 43lb Grass Carp on 2lb test, but the line tested to high, it averaged out at 2.8 and needed to be 2.5lbs or lower to qualify. I smashed the current record of 20+ lbs, hope to get it this year with Ande line. I have another SLCR coming soon for the last channel in KY, then I'm working on the smallmouth and a few LM entries, this gona chase the Grass Carp WLC Records again. Last year I tied the KY state record for Green sunfish at 1.5lb, came within 3 oz of breaking the warmouth record, and few pounds from state record grass carp till it was broken last year. My biggest to date is 47lbs. Here are a few photos.

1.5 LB Green Sunfish

2.8lb Smallie

45LB Grassy

43lb Grassy on 2lb test

3+lb Smallie, Current IGFA State Line Class Record

Momma Snappy

15lb Channel

Mirror Carp

47lb Grassy

41lb Grassy

20lb Channel - Current IGFA State Line Class Record 4lb test

Goldy - I think I caught the Worlds Longest Goldfish, either with this one or the other one. One was over 18", more like 20"+ and according to the GBWR, the longest is 18". But I need to verify it 100% this year.

I rescued a bat that fell into the pond

Rough looking carp

Another one

IGFA Certified Scale

12lb 4 oz Channel - Current IGFA State Line Class Record

Another Monster, my hand is just a tad or 8" long, you can see how long he is

Last Goldy of the year, this one is different than the first. There is one in there thats white and gold with blue eyes, cant wait to catch her.

IGFA Certs

Another Mirror

And another

Carp were caught on bread, Cats on Gills and Veggie dogs and bread

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
HUKIT;3831919; said:
Great pics you just made my cabin fever worse!
Yea I'm ready, BEEN READY FOREVER. Cant wait for BPS to have their spring sale so I can use these gift certificates and get some more gear :nilly::nilly:

Also gona get a carp mat this year, I catch a lot of carp, so I guess its time to get one, I get tired of picking of grass, etc. Makes for a better fish and photo.

pupumole

In Loving Memory
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
sfbay
o wow... those grassy must be quite a fight on 2lb o_O im a newb , i use 25lb line, but then i never catch anythin so thats okay xD

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store