bumble bee grouper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate_N_Nicole

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2005
Flat Rock, Mi
I would love to have one my self but I think they get like 3 feet long maybe bigger but I think they get to dang big for me if I'm getting something that big I'm getting some Peacock Bass Baby :woot: I know that dont get near that big but thats as big as I'm gonna go...

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
i'm going to be a bit harsh here, don't get offended, just take it as a Monster fish keepers advice. If you have to ask, you probably shouldn't get it, whether its size or price :) I know, I know it sounds harsh.

To answer your question, they get about 8 feet in the wild, maybe 700 pounds or so. Here are some MFK exclusive pictures of our monster fish, Japanese style tank. A few photos before I move things around a bit!

MFK1.jpg

MFK2.jpg

BGG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
That's actually A LOT cheaper than I was expecting that they'd be, lol... I could actually afford one, LOL!

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Cypress, CA
Well, I already ask Wes how much it was before he posted the prices, and I was disappointed at myself for not being able to afford one. I could actullay afford it right now, but my family would not be able to eat out for about a week or so. But then again, on a 12" fish, I know my smaller dats would perfectly fit inside it's mouth. So maybe I will stick to taking the family out to dinner.

The Bumble bee grouper is definitely a must for a Monster Fish Keeper who has the space and resource.

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
werd

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store