NEW SALES WEBSITE I CAME ACROSS

AQUATIC-FANATICS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2009
essex UK
NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO PUT THIS OR NOT, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOME DECENT FISH SALES SITES AND WAS WONDERING IF PEOPLE COULD PUT THERE THOUGHTS IN.

ITS SO HARD TO FIND DECENT ONES THAT ARE NOT SPAMMED TO THE HILLS AND SEEING THE SAME OLD ADS ALL THE TIME

I CAME ACROSS THIS NEW SITE WWW.AQUARISTCLASSIFIEDS.COM ITS NOT VERY BUSY AT THE MOMENT BUT IT DOES LOOK GOOD AND ITS FREE TO SELL ON THERE....JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET PEOPLE KNOW

I HOPE THIS THREAD IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE AND DONT CAUSE OFFENCE, I JUST THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE GOOD TO KNOW THE DECENT SITES TO BUY AND SELL FISH RELATED ITEMS FOR FREE AS *BAY COSTS FAR TO MUCH NOW.

erk419

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio
Its very dead how long as it been up and running?

I also see your from the UK is this a UK based site?

ravio11i

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2010
Raleigh NC
I hate when that happens...one tip though, if your capslock gets stuck "on" you can tape down the shift key and it will cancel it out.
Rav

AQUATIC-FANATICS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2009
essex UK
Sorry about the caps, just fitted my new keyboard this morning,,,,was not meant to come across as rude....sorry again people

great tip about sticking the shift key down lol...remember that next time

cichlid2006

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2008
Fife - Scotland
the site is busy in some parts of the country a not in others. lots of activity around mid-england down the way.
still worth a look every now and then though.

CODzilla

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2009
UK
It's not really a new site, it's been running for quite a while. I have sold and purchased a lot of equipment using this site and never had any trouble. I check it daily because there are usually great deals but they go fast!

ravio11i

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2010
Raleigh NC
No worries on the caps...hence the tongue in cheek responses...do you know aquabid? there's usually a pretty diverse selection on there. Also craigslist can have some but is difficult for anything other than local.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store