The first natives in the 110g

FisHaRNekEd

Candiru
MFK Member
the one in the last pic above swallowed a hook that was way too big, and all tangled in his gills, i actually had to use pliers, tweesers and nail clippers to get it all the way out to the barb of the hook so i could try and save him, alot of blood.

two days later, some salt and metlafix and i think he is ok now.

muckieman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2007
georgia
very nice native but dirty glas or camra.lol the first one is a white bass i belive and the otheres are some perch very nice ones. i would wach(sp) those cichlids there small enought to be food for that white bass my white bass was only 6" eating 4-4.5" shinners and about 24 a week.

FisHaRNekEd

Candiru
MFK Member
muckieman;1234989; said:
very nice native but dirty glas or camra.lol the first one is a white bass i belive and the otheres are some perch very nice ones. i would wach(sp) those cichlids there small enought to be food for that white bass my white bass was only 6" eating 4-4.5" shinners and about 24 a week.

I bought the cichlids very small all for 1.99 - 2.99$ and i figured it may happen, but right now the natives are still nervious and the Tx cichlids pick on them!

its a little of bof, the lazy *** snails arent doing their job, and the camera needs to focus that close, its hard to figure out lectronics these days mega rams, hard discs, gigaherts, and superpixels WTf ???????

tunerX

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
My perch like to live in some java moss I got in the tank. The moss is messy but they seem happy. Any plant that the fish can hide in will probably help. Mine took about a week to take to pellets and comes out all of the time now.

meepster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2006
Boston, Massachusetts
the first couple pictures are of white perches. Not white bass (there is a difference). The last couple of pictures are yellow perch.

White perch are in the temperate bass family, yellow perch are in the perches/walleye family.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store