Apr 6, 2007
Warner Robins Georgia
They look great! You have a nice tank!

brackishdude

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2006
insideout
Thanks, guys. That's ten yrs in the hobby as a brackishdude. Refine, refine, refine. I've finally gotten it close to my fantasy tank.

Thanks to Wes at Rarefish on this board for providing my scats, archers, and two the three eels

Here's more

well, I can't figure out why pics not showing now. Right click the bock, properties, copy the addy into your address window. I'll try to fix. . .

fwlion

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
NASHVILLE,TN
can't be to brackish over time all that driftwood will start to SERIOUSLY plument your PH

I had a 135g. similarly aquascape with tons of driftwood and started having problems about a year after is was set-up my I couldn't get my PH to stay up for ANYTHING I was bottomed out completely

took all this wood out did a good waterchange and that fixed the problem

BichirAddict

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 13, 2007
Virginia
brackishdude;1351262; said:
Thanks, guys. That's ten yrs in the hobby as a brackishdude. Refine, refine, refine. I've finally gotten it close to my fantasy tank.

Thanks to Wes at Rarefish on this board for providing my scats, archers, and two the three eels

Here's more

well, I can't figure out why pics not showing now. Right click the bock, properties, copy the addy into your address window. I'll try to fix. . .
Pics won't show above. Only the first one. Awesome brackish tank.

BichirAddict

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 13, 2007
Virginia
Cool tank

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store