Tanks 4 sale Southern NJ, Near NY & PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellingmytanks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2008
Southern NJ
I am getting a long term assignment in another state and will not be able to take care of my tanks anymore. I had someone to do it but they backed out at the last minute. I have a little more time before i have to go and many people expressed interests in buying separate items. Since no one wanted the whole package here it is. I can not guarantee how long this will be available as I am still waiting to get my final information on my reassignment.

I am located in Southern NJ near Ft McGuire AFB, one hour from Philidelphia PA, two Hours from midtown NYC. This sale is obviously pick up only!! All tanks are obviously used. Everything is in great shape a few minor nicks on cabinets but nothing noticeable. All tanks are set up and running to show there are no leaks (plus they have fish) I will assist in tearing everything down and packing up fish once buyer has accepted final price and paid in cash. Feel free to e-mail me at sellingmytanks@gmail.com I will be watching it closely until sale is over or somone buys the offer. I will respond to any serious e-mail replys with my telephone number and any details requested. Thanks for Viewing.

What is for sale:
Full details and pics can be found here:
http://sellingmytanks.blogspot.com/

(1) 135 gallon tank, Stand, Lids, & lights = $475.00
(1) 55 Gallon tank, Stand, Lids, & lights = $175.00
(1) 47 gallon upright Xtra Tall tank, Stand, & lights (Very unique - sorry no lid for this one.) = $125.00
(1) 37 Gallon Bow front feeder breeding tank Lights only no hoods or stand. = $40.00
(1) 10 gallon tank = $5.00
Many large fish check link above for details. PM me for pricing.

Pic of 135 Gallon FW

55 Gallon fish tank FW

47 Gallon xtra tall Showcase tank FW - Complete setup stands 5'5" Tall!!

All filters (FX/5, Cascade, (2) tetra HOBs - Largest size they make), supplies, fish, nets, test kits, python gravel cleaners, garden hose with sink attachment, medications, filter media, test kit refills, pellets, flakes, several large bottles of dechlorinator. I will put it this way if you bet this package you can go a whole year and never buy anything but live & frozen food for fish

Pictures and details can be found here: http://sellingmytanks.blogspot.com/

I hate to sell it all but I am in a bind because I have to work out of state and will not be able to keep the fish properly, like I said the arrangements I made fell through at the last minute so this is an awesome deal for the right person and don't worry I am willing to work on the price if you are serious.

thanks again for reading this post.

Please PM me on the filters and accessories and fish if you are interested. To those of you who were interested in seperate items now is your chance, sorry I didn't do it earlier but I had already listed the package in many different places and wanted to give some lucky person the chance to own a complete FW system. Als firsty wanted to try not to seperate the fish in the 135.00 well anyway good luck and thanx for reading.

sellingmytanks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2008
Southern NJ
sellingmytanks;2263647; said:
I am getting a long term assignment in another state and will not be able to take care of my tanks anymore. I had someone to do it but they backed out at the last minute. I have a little more time before i have to go and many people expressed interests in buying separate items. Since no one wanted the whole package here it is. I can not guarantee how long this will be available as I am still waiting to get my final information on my reassignment.

I am located in Southern NJ near Ft McGuire AFB, one hour from Philidelphia PA, two Hours from midtown NYC. This sale is obviously pick up only!! All tanks are obviously used. Everything is in great shape a few minor nicks on cabinets but nothing noticeable. All tanks are set up and running to show there are no leaks (plus they have fish) I will assist in tearing everything down and packing up fish once buyer has accepted final price and paid in cash. Feel free to e-mail me at sellingmytanks@gmail.com I will be watching it closely until sale is over or somone buys the offer. I will respond to any serious e-mail replys with my telephone number and any details requested. Thanks for Viewing.

What is for sale:

(1) 47 gallon upright Xtra Tall tank, Stand, & lights (Very unique - sorry no lid for this one.) = $125.00
(1) 37 Gallon Bow front feeder breeding tank Lights only no hoods or stand. = $40.00

Pic of 135 Gallon FW

55 Gallon fish tank FW

All filters (FX/5, Cascade, (2) tetra HOBs - Largest size they make), supplies, fish, nets, test kits, python gravel cleaners, garden hose with sink attachment, medications, filter media, test kit refills, pellets, flakes, several large bottles of dechlorinator. I will put it this way if you bet this package you can go a whole year and never buy anything but live & frozen food for fish

I hate to sell it all but I am in a bind because I have to work out of state and will not be able to keep the fish properly, like I said the arrangements I made fell through at the last minute so this is an awesome deal for the right person and don't worry I am willing to work on the price if you are serious.

Please PM me on the filters and accessories and fish if you are interested. To those of you who were interested in seperate items now is your chance, sorry I didn't do it earlier but I had already listed the package in many different places and wanted to give some lucky person the chance to own a complete FW system. Als firsty wanted to try not to seperate the fish in the 135.00 well anyway good luck and thanx for reading.
bump

sellingmytanks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2008
Southern NJ

What is for sale:

Pic of 135 Gallon FW

55 Gallon fish tank FW

Updated details of items check this link:

sellingmytanks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2008
Southern NJ

What is for sale:

Pic of 135 Gallon FW

55 Gallon fish tank FW

Many new items listed check link above

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store