Status
Not open for further replies.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
as soon as he gets the kelberi in, I am going to order one or two along w/ a couple pinima. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in going in on shipping. I will pay for shipping up front, you will just have to send payment for your fish and pay me whatever portion of shipping when you pick up your fish, which will be divided evenly.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
salsa;2727057; said:
tell me when you are ordering and i might be interested
I will, for sure. I'm pretty confident that the kelberi will be up on the stocklist tomorrow and that's when I'm going to order.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
warren4066;2728195; said:
how much is the kelberi going for and size? i think i see the pinima's on the stocklist
not sure about the kelberi size and cost. The pinima have been on the stocklist, I'm just waiting for the kelberi to get on there

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
fishman646;2737376; said:
i will for sure what the prices?
http://tangledupincichlids.com/stock.html
that is the stocklist. The kelberi aren't up yet. I may be running into a problem. I will be out of town Monday through at least Thursday, so if it so happens that they will be delivered before Friday, I will not be able to receive them, so the fish would need to be delivered to someone else's place and mine be held until I can pick them up.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
If everything goes right, I should be ordering from there tomorrow. anyone (still) interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store