Hi guys, finally got some pics of my tanks and fish

Trimax

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Dublin Ireland
Hey people here.s som pics of my tank and fish! hope ya's like it ;)

(Apologise about the quality, it's a cheap camera)

My tank:

Green Terror Gold Seam:

Silver Arowana:

I'll post more on the next thread page if I get enough comments, don't wanna over load this page with pics!!! so let me know what you guys think. I have 5 Bichirs, fire eel, Pleco, Armoured catfish, Chocolate cichlid, and a pike cihlid pics to come. Thanks for viewing!!

ProblEmZ

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2006
Lynnwood, Washington what!
Sweet tank. How big is that GT? I would appreciate pic's fo your bichir's and cichlids hehe Any chance at full stock list of that tank?

hmoobvwj

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
WISCONSIN
Very nice tanks! The stock is nice and love the silver!

Trimax

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Dublin Ireland
Thanks guys, the tank is 400l. Has 2 Fluval fx4 externals and 1 fluval 4 plus internal filter. All Biological/mechanicle filtration. Also an airpump. Lighting is 2 4 foot tubes from Arcadie called "Original tropical", with metal reflectors built into the hood.

Complete fish list is: GT 8 ", Silver Arowana 12", Pike cichlid(crenicichla _?_) 7", fire eel 15", Ornat Bichir 12", Unkown Birchir 13" (WIll ask post for ID), Chocolate Cichlid 6", Common Plecostomus 16", Armourd catfish "Callichthys Callichthys".

I also have a grow on tank with an Electric Blue Jack Dempsey 4", Polypterus delhezi 6", Polypterus Senegalus 7", Albino P. Senegalus 5" and an Unknown species of snake head around 3" I will post in ID section. Getting some more snakeheads and new tanks soon!!!

I'll post the Bichirs pics in a few minutes.

sour_girl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2006
Toronto
Great set up and stock list!! Oh and dont worry, we like pics!!;)

Stump

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2008
Bichir Alley
That fish in question is Polypterus bichir lapradei. The same kind of fish as in my avatar.

Very nice pics, and fish!

Trimax

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Dublin Ireland
Stump;2978369; said:
That fish in question is Polypterus bichir lapradei. The same kind of fish as in my avatar.

Very nice pics, and fish!
Thanks a million man! Any idea where I can get some info on this fish, ie ultimate size, diet, special considerations it might have different to other birchirs care and feeding. Should it be ok with my Ornatipinnis of the same size?

beblondie

In Loving Memory
Mar 31, 2005
chicagoland
great looking tank and the ornate looks great ok they all do -Anne

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store