AquArt Strikes Again

TropicalCreations

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2014
Columbus, OH
Hello! My name is Chris and I come to you today as a former employee of AquArt Aquariums to let you know Richard is crushing dreams again. Richard had me sell my company and offered me a job up here in Columbus as he promised me partnership in his company. I learned a lot about his company since moving up here sadly and wished I would've known sooner as I never would've moved up here. I was never made an official partner of his company and my share of the profits went to paying off debt with other people.

What is worse is Richard ripped off a private school in Atlanta. The school ordered a re-furbished 1000 gallon shark tank from AquArt and what they got was a scratched up, multiple broken seams, POS acrylic aquarium that is a ticking time bomb to explode. The school was building a new school building and the aquarium was going to be the main vocal point for the school and was going to be used to help recruit new students as well. Now the school is stuck with a huge hole in the wall with an aquarium that doesnt hold water.

Richard is claiming he is going out of business here locally but if you were to email him he will say he can still build you a new aquarium. PLEASE, PLEASE stay far away from this guy as possible. Local people on this forum know who I am and have talked to me about this too. Mods, if you need more proof or info I am more than happy to post emails, texts, etc. I'm just tired of seeing dreams crushed and money taken w/ nothing in return as it has just gotten worse each month for the 6 months i worked with him.

joshlandis24

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2010
columbus ohio
Hello! My name is Chris and I come to you today as a former employee of AquArt Aquariums to let you know Richard is crushing dreams again. Richard had me sell my company and offered me a job up here in Columbus as he promised me partnership in his company. I learned a lot about his company since moving up here sadly and wished I would've known sooner as I never would've moved up here. I was never made an official partner of his company and my share of the profits went to paying off debt with other people.

What is worse is Richard ripped off a private school in Atlanta. The school ordered a re-furbished 1000 gallon shark tank from AquArt and what they got was a scratched up, multiple broken seams, POS acrylic aquarium that is a ticking time bomb to explode. The school was building a new school building and the aquarium was going to be the main vocal point for the school and was going to be used to help recruit new students as well. Now the school is stuck with a huge hole in the wall with an aquarium that doesnt hold water.

Richard is claiming he is going out of business here locally but if you were to email him he will say he can still build you a new aquarium. PLEASE, PLEASE stay far away from this guy as possible. Local people on this forum know who I am and have talked to me about this too. Mods, if you need more proof or info I am more than happy to post emails, texts, etc. I'm just tired of seeing dreams crushed and money taken w/ nothing in return as it has just gotten worse each month for the 6 months i worked with him.
I know rich been to his house an shop here in columbus. Although ive never been ripped off by him I know he is a scam artists Ive seen pics of my fish on his Craigslist postings claiming to be for sell.i know few ppl who have been ripped off by the guy..he needs to be stopped. Sorry about your story man I dont think we have met I stopped messing with rich about 1.5 yrs ago...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
I've been to his house last year or year before that. Was in contact with him to buy some fish via email, when I got there he said, they fish were just purchased and no longer have them but I have other fish. He didn't even have those fish, complete liar. I was pissed, took me 2 hours to get there from Ky. I still see his ads all over CL and I think AB. His prices are the highest and worse I have ever seen. When I paid for a fish, I didn't pay him, I paid some other guy that he owed money too.

Reactions: FrontosaUA

TropicalCreations

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2014
Columbus, OH
I've been to his house last year or year before that. Was in contact with him to buy some fish via email, when I got there he said, they fish were just purchased and no longer have them but I have other fish. He didn't even have those fish, complete liar. I was pissed, took me 2 hours to get there from Ky. I still see his ads all over CL and I think AB. His prices are the highest and worse I have ever seen. When I paid for a fish, I didn't pay him, I paid some other guy that he owed money too.
This is a very comman way he pays people he owes money too.

Reactions: FrontosaUA

TropicalCreations

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2014
Columbus, OH
I also know of another guy in GA he did the same thing to on his cylinder aquarium he was going to have Richard do. I'll see if I can't get him to post on here too

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
That really sucks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store