R.I.P. "Le Borgne" 2006-2007

leg89

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2006
quebec, quebec, canada
Here is my beloved friend who passed away yesterday, eaten by his brothers n sisters. he always been the bitten one, but i thought he would last long enough to see his new tank... :( At least my gf supported me in this cruel advanture n remarked that now, my tank will be less overpopulated...true that...

had 6 juveniles in a 55, were moving in bigger 1st of june...dammmm

the "6 pack" will now be called the "five alive"....hoping we'll not have to recall them the "fantastic four" soon...haha

he may be gone, be he will live forever with his friends....in their stomac...

R.I.P. "Le Borgne" 2006-2007

by the way, i take with humour so dont think im depressed haha

RIP2.JPG

DSC00395.JPG

leg89

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2006
quebec, quebec, canada
by the way, anybody knows if i can dry it to keep it or if it will smell like crap?
i thought maybe putting it in the oven at very low temp to make it dry...

suggestions?

HiGhTiMeZ

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
Montreal, Canada
www.friendster.com
oh lol! im sorry to see that but i cant help myself laughing from ur humorous post.
hehehe "may you have all the goldfish u want" lol! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

WhitesFastFoods

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Earth
Sorry for your lose...It reminds me of the time when I was searching my son's tank for "Chisei" the smallest one...And all I came up with was scull...:eek: At the time the others were less than 3" but still pretty aggressive...RIP

fatsolomon

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2005
new hampshire
my condolences.

leg89

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2006
quebec, quebec, canada
HTML:
RBP how big was it at the time 
Yesterday 10:28 AM
he was about 4 inches

the others are now close to 5, the biggest getting close to 6.

he already missed an eye because of previous fights...or meals....and missed also half of his....tail fin? (not a native english speaker, sorry if its not da right term)

he was my gage, sort of. lol when he started to look bitten too much, it was time for a goldfish. by the way, i fead them half n half frozen fish n goldfish. usually, they eat everyday, but when im lookin for a lil show, i let them starv a lil. most of the time, they wait 2-3 days before gettin hard at each others, n i only left them a day when i found " le borgne" dead.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store