1 year

Austin1234

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2017
UT
Well all but made it a year with my group of 5. Biggest is over 12” haven’t been able to get accurate measurements wish pictures did justice of how big they were. Got the itch for a couple more but don’t know that I’ll act on it. But hypothetically say I was to get 2 more what other flavor would mix well? Mono, fogo, intermedia, azul? Wish I could have some of all. IMG_6379.pngIMG_0507.jpegIMG_6368.jpegIMG_6370.jpegIMG_6312.jpeg

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
Looking amazing man. As for adding anything else in, There is so many choices out there. I would say somethijg that also isnt green like the orinos just so it doesnt look all blended in. If that makes sense. But awesome job woth this group man. Great work.

Austin1234

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2017
UT
Looking amazing man. As for adding anything else in, There is so many choices out there. I would say somethijg that also isnt green like the orinos just so it doesnt look all blended in. If that makes sense. But awesome job woth this group man. Great work.
Any suggestions you have kept about them all haven’t you? I probably shouldn’t even consider it cause I’m sure at full grown 5 is pushing it for room? How many you think could reasonably fit in a 8x4. I run on a drip and weekly water change not so much worried about the water quality just space for them.

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
I have kept almost every species. Adding more fish does pose a risk. Adding more fish can cause them to fight etc. If your happy the way it is now dont do nothing and enjoy these beasts.

Any suggestions you have kept about them all haven’t you? I probably shouldn’t even consider it cause I’m sure at full grown 5 is pushing it for room? How many you think could reasonably fit in a 8x4. I run on a drip and weekly water change not so much worried about the water quality just space for them.

Austin1234

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2017
UT
I have kept almost every species. Adding more fish does pose a risk. Adding more fish can cause them to fight etc. If your happy the way it is now dont do nothing and enjoy these beasts.
Thank you for you opinion! I think that’s exactly what I’ll do.

Reactions: bassinmike85

Austin1234

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2017
UT
Well as hard as i tried to leave it alone, I failed.. we went to our lfs to get a group of silver dollars we had been eyeing. And what would you know they had a 4” kelberi and the owner offered it to me free if I was interested as a rescue because it has an indent In it’s forehead maybe hith not sure. But he didn’t feel right selling it to someone with an issue. I tried to resist but my wife insisted we get It..seems to be healthy is eating already guess we will see in time it’s got a lot of growing before it could ever go with the others. Got it in qt with the silver dollars running courses of prazi and metro.

IMG_6472.jpeg

Austin1234

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2017
UT
nice looking kelberi man
Thank you, on another not I got a question for you.. my main 5 have started acting all goofy 2 have been cruising the bottom with gills flared out I’m guessing breeding behavior but with the rays don’t know anywhere they could spawn. Should I expect them to get aggressive or will they give up after a bit.

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
If you can txt me a video 510-640-3667 if it is breeding behavior they won't stop lol

Thank you, on another not I got a question for you.. my main 5 have started acting all goofy 2 have been cruising the bottom with gills flared out I’m guessing breeding behavior but with the rays don’t know anywhere they could spawn. Should I expect them to get aggressive or will they give up after a bit.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store