8x3x2 stock ideas

Lazybum34

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2024
I'm getting a 360 gallon and I need some help with stocking it so far I have decided I want to put 2 oscars in there when else could I add? I'm interested in peacock bass so far.

SilverArowanaBoi

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
I'm getting a 360 gallon and I need some help with stocking it so far I have decided I want to put 2 oscars in there when else could I add? I'm interested in peacock bass so far.
I think the Oscars alone with some medium to large size catfish would be good. Maybe some dither fish such as silver dollars?

Nyrkorey

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2021
I have this size tank with 4 xingu bass. 4 veil tail albino oscar and NTT datnoid, all are only about 4-5 inches right now but all are amazing together and so fun too watch. Eventually I may have too thin out but I also run a 150 gallon sump

Lazybum34

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2024
I have this size tank with 4 xingu bass. 4 veil tail albino oscar and NTT datnoid, all are only about 4-5 inches right now but all are amazing together and so fun too watch. Eventually I may have too thin out but I also run a 150 gallon sump
I wanna try 3 oscars and 3 p bass do you think that will work

Nyrkorey

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2021
Bass do better in groups. So 3 would work. What kind are you looking at? Or haven't gotten that far!? .. and yeah oscars will hold there own as well. Just make sure they are the same size or close bc bass like too eat. But they will get along well with the oscars, all mine do great together. It makes everybody more active

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

Lazybum34

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2024
Bass do better in groups. So 3 would work. What kind are you looking at? Or haven't gotten that far!? .. and yeah oscars will hold there own as well. Just make sure they are the same size or close bc bass like too eat. But they will get along well with the oscars, all mine do great together. It makes everybody more active
Maybe mono pr kelerbi

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store