Animal Cruelty on Facebook!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It's not just on Facebook. I came across this earlier on youtube. There are enough comments from viewers on this video, my own included, to show that people do not particularly want to see this type of cruel activity. What are youtube likely to do though? Probably not a lot. The feeding of the turtles is particularly repugnant.

Yeah the turtles and the rat was a hard watch,I actually turned it off before the rat was killed,and I have a snapping turtle.

Caveden

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2020
I know it may be slightly off topic, but do you all get pissed off whenever people give off wrong info on Facebook? Facebook is the largest site I’ve been in where the misinformation on fish is the largest with smart alecs giving off the wrong advice to novice fish keepers and naming the wrong type of fish species in every comment section.
for example the comment section always relates every single bichir injury to plecos, as if they couldn’t be injured by something else?? I get that plecos do suck the slimecoat off of bichirs but they just off the bat comment “pleco did this” without actually any background info.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store