Another batch of recently taken stock photos, stories, and stock list as of 12/7/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguapote

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2005
New Jersey
www.tangledupincichlids.com
In no particular order, here are some pics of stock fish I've taken over the past week or so.
Yes, it takes me that long to first make time to photo the fish, then extract and accept or eliminate pics, and finally share them....

Hope that you enjoy. Hope harder that many of you are motivated to purchase something you see in this thread ;)
Prices of all fish featured below in photos can be found in the stock list posted at end of thread.

coch2.jpg

coch3.jpg

coch1.jpg

coch4.jpg

Dinosaurs or fish?! How cool are they?!
You know I've had these for a long time. They are REALLY well conditioned and eat anything that sinks (pellets, wafers, crumbles, veggies on a half rock, etc.)

The top two photos are of an individual that has the longest darned pectoral odontal spikes I've ever seen on a pleco! I suppose that may be regarded as sexy among members of the loricariid community :naughty:
This dude needs a daily grooming actually. The mulm that accumulates on bottoms of bare tanks within 2500 gallon circulating systems I maintain is seen sticking to both his odontal and interopercular spines (the veritable stalagmites protruding from his cheeks).

The bottom two photos are of another superb example of the blue-eyed pleco posing as some type of aquatic dinosaur.
This dude (I am assuming both are males) is a ham and will display or posture aggressively whenever I approach his tank. And yet he resides with a bunch of little cichlids in tank which he completely ignores.

cr.ven2.jpg

cr.ven3.jpg

cr.ven4.jpg

Now there's some Hot Tuna! Pikes. I mean hot pikes. I just caught Hot Tuna jamming together for a one night show the other night. I haven't seen them play live in 30 years! Jorma and Jack still rocking in their 70s! Can you say happily sidetracked :)

This pair of Crenicichla sp. 'Venezuela' (a member of the strigata complex of pikes) are completely devoted to each other and swim/dance together all over the aquarium. They rest/sleep side by side inside a ceramic chimney pipe. Very cool behavior to observe.

mapir1.jpg

The earth eater with crazy spangles on their cheeks! What a concept. This is only a sub-adult. As with most every American cichlid, they only get better with age and maturity. Ahem. I'm speaking about the fish you know.

Below are photos I've taken of previously imported adult individuals of this species for reference. The cysts seen on fins of the adults are quite ubiquitous in the wild and not present on these smaller fish that are currently in stock. By the way, if/when you see these cysts on wild fishes' fins, they are not contagious to your other fish. They cannot even develop in the aquarium to maturity. They require additional hosts (snails and birds) to complete their complicated life cycle that are not both present in our aquariums. So fear not, they will eventually hatch out and become self-eliminating; as in never to be seen again on the fish after they've hatched.
And just to clarify again, the current stock has been on hand long enough that there are no longer any cysts present.

mapir6.jpg

mapir7.jpg

calicocon.jpg

Talk about attractive little convicts. This sport or morph of convict was first 'discovered' or observed by a Joe M., a fellow employee I worked with at an importer back in the late 80s and 90s. Joe saw some common 'pink convicts' with smudges of grey on their sides. He selected a few of these 'dirty-looking' convicts and bred them at home. The young of these charcoal-smudged appearing convicts were shared by myself and friend Wayne Liebel. I line bred them to produce a much more marbled appearing fish which I proceeded to market worldwide. This was in the early 1990s. Regardless of this fishes' origin (as in no matter if I had or had not played a part in their initial breeding and distribution) I am still very fond of them to this day.

tetramer3.jpg

tetramer.co1.jpg

tetramer.co2.jpg

tetramer.peru2.jpg

tetramer.peru1.jpg

The many faces of tetramerus. Ok, they have pretty much the same face regardless of their country of origin...
Let me state here that I do not have a tetramerus fetish. There are representatives of this widely distributed species from three different countries in stock at the same time by way of default.
I purposely ordered this species from one source only. The others are here because exporters I deal with do not always know exactly what cichlid the fisherman collect. In other words, I ordered X and received T - as in tetramerus.
At any rate, they are about as hardly a cichlid as cichlids come. They are rarely aggressive - actually quite gregarious, and can be kept with significantly smaller fish in same aquarium without hesitation.

siq.cabayo.f1.jpg

siq.cabayo.m1.jpg

siq.cabayo.p1.jpg

siq.cabayo.p2.jpg

siq.cabayo.p3.jpg

What? More convicts?!
Above are photos I took of a pair of these fine looking Costa Rican yellow-sided convicts that breed here in my facility.
The adults are not for sale - but their juveniles are!

dent6.jpg

dent7.jpg

dent8.jpg

Large and colorful 'phoenix barbs'. I have a colorful and very showy pair on hand for the fan of large cyprinids.

heck4.jpg

heck5.jpg

Magnifico! Lovely thread-finned heckelii. An intermediate species possessing both acara and earth eater-like diagnostics. The result is stunning.

goram.alb2.jpg

Talk about hiding in plain view. I think this fish could live in very brightly lit waters and go virtually unnoticed by predators. Then they grow large enough that it's hardly an issue a few years down the road.
I have to pull the brightness waaay back on flash photos taken of these fish with such highly reflective scales. Hence the sort of ghostly-looking appearance of the photo.
In an aquarium with black background and dark substrate, I think this would be a total stand-out specimen!

pel.nigro1.jpg

pel.nigro.jpg

nigrofasciatus_hunn.jpg

p_nigrofasciatusmale.jpg

above photos of P. nigrofasciatus and below photos of P. buettikoferi.

pel.buett.jpg

p_buett1.jpeg

p_buettikoferi02-anton_lamboj.jpg

'Westies', as the west African cichlid enthusiasts like to call them. The 'eh' photos of juveniles are taken of current stock.
The beautiful photos of adult P. nigrofasciatus were taken by Alf Stalsberg.
The equally gorgeous photos of P. buettikoferi were taken by perhaps the leading authority of West African cichlids, Anton Lamboj.

And leaving you with what amounts to the sweet taste of chocolate after a meal, here are a couple photos Mo Devlin took of fish he just picked up from me on a recent visit.
These are of Cryptoheros myrnae and Myleus 'blackberry' silver dollar.

DEV_2504.jpg

DEV_2537.jpg

DEV_2542.jpg

DEV_2535.jpg

DEV_2543.jpg

DEV_2573.jpg

And the stock list I said I'd include on thread:

STOCK LIST FOR WEEK OF DECEMBER 9TH

GENUS & SPECIES SIZE COST PER FISH COMMENTS/REMARKS ABOUT SPECIES
(total length in inches) (in US $) (wild cichlids include the word ‘wild’ in description;
otherwise they are ‘cb’ or captive bred)

SOUTH AMERICAN CICHLIDS

Acarichthys heckelii 3-3.75” 28.00 wild Santarem, Brazil ‘thread fins’- beautiful and showy acara-like earth eater
“ “ 4-5” 36.00 next size up on wild Santarem sub-adults already displaying streamers on fins w/ color
Aequidens metae 1.5” 7.50 or 6 @ 6.50 ea. F1 cb juveniles of highly colorful Colombian red and blue acara
“ “ 2-2.5” 12.50 next size up on F1 juveniles
“ “ 3-3.5” 18.00 or 4 @ 15.00 ea. F1 grow outs already displaying characteristic intricate red and yellow markings
“ tetramerus ‘Brazil’ 2-2.5” 10.00 wild ‘saddle acaras’ from Bujaru, Brazil
“ “ “ 3-3.5” 15.00 next size up on wild Bujuru adolescents – red/brown and yellow w/ bold, dark saddle & spangled fins
“ tetramerus ‘Colombia’ 3-4” 12.50 or 5 @ 10.00 ea. F1 Colombian acaras; brilliant gold/green as adult w/ ornate fins
“ tetramerus ‘Peru’ 3-4” 12.50 or 5 @ 10.00 ea. wild Peru acara; matures into iridescent green adult w/ red throat
“ “ “ 6-7” 35.00 large wild males available in ltd qty
Andinoacara rivulatus (recently re-revised name) 3-4” 18.00 or 4 @ 15.00 ea. ‘gold suam’ or ‘Ecuador green terror’-great chunky size, red trimmed fins, and brilliant color!
Astronotus ocellatus ‘gold oscar’ 10” 75.00 gorgeous adults of super size and bright color! Non-hormone/no dyes; real bright ‘gold oscars’
“ “ “ “ 11-12” 200.00 pr one jumbo breeding pair of gold oscars-a very rare offer!
“ ocellatus ‘Marajo’ 7-8” 75.00 or 2 @ 70.00 ea. lg wild oscars from Marajo Island, Brazil-bright red spots w/ blk bars!
“ cf. ocellatus ‘Bahia red tail oscar’ 5-6” 28.00 or 4 @ 25.00 ea. remarkably unique, F1 red-tailed wild-form Bahia, Brazil oscars
Austaloheros scitulus 1.5-2” 10.00 or 5 @ 8.50 ea. F2 Lunarejo, Uraguay pastel-colored ‘chanchito-type’ w/ attractive red chest and yellow face
Bujurquina sp. ‘Para, Brazil’4-4.5” 35.00 extremely rare import of wild acara from Para state, Brazil-only one male available
Caquetaia kraussi 4-4.5” 28.00 or 4 @ 25.00 ea. F1 large grow outs of green and orange, lg mouthed predator; prs available
“ spectabilis 1.5” 10.00 or 6 @ 8.50 ea. F1 Rio Tapajos juveniles of incredibly beautiful, blue spangled Brazilian gem
“ “ 2-2.5” 15.00 or 4 @ 12.50 ea. chunky grow outs of F1 Rio Tapajos ‘specs’
“ umbrifera 1.5” 7.50 or 6 @ 6.50 ea. F1 ‘Rio Magdalena blue umbies’-spectacular as adults!
“ “ 2-2.5” 12.50 next size up chunky juveniles of F1 ‘Rio Mag’ juveniles available
“ umbrifera 3-3.5” 40.00 wild ‘Rio Magdalena’ blue freckled monsters!
Chaetobranchopsis orbicularis 3-4” 65.00 or 2 @ 60.00 ea. prime ex. of remarkable cichlid evolution; basket-mouthed filter feeding sp.-eating sm pellets & fr. bloodworms
Cichla kelberi 7-8” 250.00 wild sub-adults from Ipatinga, Brazil in very ltd qty; arguably the most beautiful peacock bass
“ cf. ocellaris ‘Brokopondo’ 2.5-3” 95.00 F1juveniles of phenomenal Suriname ‘Broko Bass’!
“ “ 3.5” 125.00 great sized chunky F1 grow ‘Broko Bass’ displaying characteristic bold pattern with color
“ pinima 4-4.5” 125 or 3 @ 120 ea. wild collected from Salvador, Brazil – amazingly colored and large growing as adult
“ temensis 7-8” 125.00 large wild Rio Atabapo tems with bold spangling/brilliant color!
“ “ 10-11” 150.00 limited qty of largest size wild Atabapo tems received-very impressive!
Cichlasoma dimerus 2-2.5” 15.00 wild Rio Pixain, Mato Grosso, Brazil collected colorful ‘port-type’ cichlids with ornate fins
“ “ 3-3.5” 20.00 next size up of wild Pantanal sub-adults with attractive color and fins
‘Cichlasoma’ atromaculatum 9-10” 150.00 gorgeous wild Rio Atrato males-super size, top condition w/ impressive brilliant ylw long fins
“ festae 1.25-1.5” 10.00 or 6 @ 8.50 ea. real ‘Ecuador red terror’ – juveniles now available
“ ornatum 5-6” 125.00 absolutely beautifully colored wild ornatum of super size and glowing colors!
Crenicichla anthurus 4.5-5.5” 45.00 or 2 @ 40.00 ea. highly spangled & very colorful wild Peruvian pikes
“ regani 2.5-3” 18.00 stunning lg cb Tapajos regani pikes – eating flakes/pellets daily!
“ reticulata 5-6” 60.00 pr wild Peru pike w/ bold diagonal bands, deep yellow/orange body, ornate dorsal on female
“ sveni 3-4” 12.50 or 4 @ 10.00 ea. wild Colombian marbled gold pikes; md growing and breedable in tanks
“ sp. ‘Venezuela jumbo’ 10” 150.00 pr wild long term captive bonded pair! Beautiful pastel colors, pellet trained and inseperable!
“ sp. ‘Tapajos ‘red’ 7-8” 160.00 or 2 @ 150.00 ea wild solid deep red/orange ‘Tapajos l’ pikes-very long time no see! Pellet trained
Heroina isonycterina 1.5” 10.00 F1 juveniles of unique and spectacular, md growing, new/rare import now available
“ “ 2-2.5” 15.00 next size up on F1 chunky juvenile grow outs
Hypselecara coryphaenoides 3-4” 35.00 wild lg juveniles of rarely collected and distinctly unique ‘Orinoco chocolate cichlid’
Mesonauta acora 2.5-3” 28.00 or 3 @ 25.00 ea. wild Bujaru, Brazil ‘festivums’ or ‘flag cichlids’-boldly marked; stunning in group
Microgeophagus altispinosa 2-2.5” 10.00 or 6 @ 8.50 ea. colorful red and yellow ‘Bolivian rams’-peaceful, hardy, remains small
Pterophyllum scalare ‘Barcelos’ lg (3x3”+ body) 35 or 3 @ 30 ea. lg wild angels collected at Barcelos- Manaus, Brazil; green iridescence over back-very well conditioned
Satanoperca daemon 3” 20.00 or 3 @ 17.50 ea. wild Orinoco daemon! Highly impressive earth eater; develops long, flowing extensions on fins
“ jurupari 5-6” 25.00 one large adult with beautiful spangling and fins
“ mapiritensis 2.5-3” 10.00 or 6 @ 8.50 ea. wild Orinoco earth eater known for profusely spangled muzzle-seldom offered, very beautiful
“ “ 3.5-4” 15.00 next size up on wild Orinoco gems displaying greater extent of characteristic adult spangling
“ “ 5-6” 25.00 one large adult with beautiful spangling and fins
“ lilith 2-3” 35.00 wild from Santarem, Brazil – large growing, rarely imported and very impressive earth eater
“ “ 5” 65.00 ltd lg wild Santarem collected beauties; must-have for earth eater collectors/fans
Tahuantinsuyoa macanzatza 2-2.5” 15.00 or 5 @ 12.50 ea. wild ‘Inca stone fish’-highly attractive, rarely offered colorful Peru acara
“ “ 3-3.5” 20.00 wild young adults displaying characteristic red, blue, yellow, and black markings
Uaru amphiacanthoides 1.5” 15.00 or 6 @ 12.50 ea. juvenile Uaru -white spotted as juves; matures to impressive and showy species as adult

CENTRAL AMERICAN CICHLIDS

Amatitlania sp. ‘calico convict’ 2-2.5” 8.50 or 6 @ 7.50 ea. attractively marked ‘marbled’ or ‘calico convicts’
“ siquia ‘Rio Cabayo’ 1” 7.50 F2 ‘Rio Cabayo Nicoya Peninsula’-gorgeous orange-finned Costa Rican convict species
“ siquia ‘Rio Grande’ 3.5-4” 25.00 wild large males (2) from Rio Grande de Mategalpa, Nicaragua – boldly banded with purple hue to body
“ cf. siquia ‘Honduran redpoint-leucistic’ 1.25-1.5” 7.50 or 6 @ 6.50 ea. leucistic or ‘platinum’ variation of Hond. RP: high shine pearl-colored body-very beautiful little cichlid!
Amphilophus citrinellus 3-3.5” 15.00 tank bred of bright red/orange, stocky TUIC Nicaraguan stock
“ “ 4-4.5” 20.00 adolescent grow outs of home grown Nicaraguan midas cichlids
“ “ 5-5.5” 28.00 super sized grow outs of TUIC imported Nicaraguan ‘midas cichlid’ stock
“ hogaboomorum 1.5-2” 10.00 F1 Rio Cholteca ‘hogs’ bred from AquaMojo’s gorgeous wild pair!
“ labiatus 2-2.5” 10.00 or 5 @ 8.50 ea. true ‘red devils’ of tank bred Lake Nicaragua stock
“ “ 3-3.5” 15.00 or 4 @ 12.50 ea. chunky grow outs of tank bred Nicaraguan ‘red devil’
“ “ 4-4.5” 20.00 or 3 @ 17.50 ea. adolescent captive bred Nicaraguan ‘red devils’; coloring up nicely
“ “ 5-5.5” 28.00 or 2 @ 25.00 ea. lg adolescents available of captive bred true Nicaraguan ‘red devils’
“ lyonsi 1.5” 7.50 or 6 @ 6.50 ea. juves from my giant lyonsi pair! less aggressive & showy species
“ “ 2-2.5” 10.00 or 5 @ 8.50 ea. next size up on chunky juveniles beginning to display characteristic red color
“ “ 3-3.5” 15.00 colorful grow outs I have from beautifully colored, huge pair
“ “ 4-4.5” 25.00 ltd qty of adolescent, very colorful larger individual males
“ sagittae – colored 3-3.5” 15.00 F2 juves of exclusive TUIC import! open water predatory Lago Xiloa endemic
“ “ “ 4-4.5” 20.00 or 4 @ 17.50 ea. chunky grow outs all turned color now-bred from F1 white/orange pair
“ “ “ 5-5.5” 28.00 super sized, brightly colored adolescent grow outs of exclusive TUIC import
Archocentrus centrarchus 2-2.5” 12.50 or 5 @ 10.00 ea. Nicaraguan ‘flier’ cichlids; md growing, mild mannered, blue/green with vertical bars
Astatheros robersoni 2-2.5” 12.50 or 5 @ 10.00 ea. beautifully blue colored cb Yucatan gems
“ “ 3-3.5” 15.00 next size up on colorful grow outs
Cryptoheros myrnae 1.5” 10.00 or 5 @ 8.50 ea. highly sought after, very colorful, md growing, cb ‘endangered in wild’ species
“ spilurus 1.5-2” 10.00 or 5 @ 8.50 ea. beautiful sky blue body on seldom offered ‘jade eye cichlids’
Herichthys tamosopoensis 2-2.5” 10.00 or 5 @ 8.50 ea. F1 Rio Tamosopo – attractive green body with gold spangles
Hypsophrys (formerly Neetroplus) nematopus 1.25-1.5” 7.50 or 6 @ 6.50 ea. F1 juveniles of stock I collected in Rio Grande de Matagalpa, Nicaragua
“ nicaraguensis 3-4” 18.00 or 4 @ 15.00 ea. colorful Costa Rican race of cb grow outs
Parachromis managuensis 8-10” 75.00 wild Rio Panama, Nicaragua; boldly marked jaguar cichlids w/ visible teeth! Prs avail
Paraneetroplus ‘formerly Paratheraps & Vieja species’
“ argentea 2-2.5” 12.50 or 5 @ 10.00 ea. juveniles of very impressive and showy pearl colored species covered in black spangling
“ maculicauda 2.5-3” 12.50 or 5 @ 10.00 ea. ‘black belt cichlids’ already beginning to display red tails and throat
“ synspilus 4-4.5” 20.00 or 4 @ 17.50 ea. brilliantly colored, very showy race red heads in chunky md size
Petenia splendida 4-4.5” 15.00 or 5 @ 12.50 ea. ‘red bay snook’- menacing appearance, yet mild mannered temperament
“ “ 7-8” 75.00 pr ‘red bay snook’- young adult pairs of solid bright orange/red color
Rocio octofasciatus 2-2.5” 10.00 or 6 @ 8.50 ea. juves. of brilliant blue-spangled body/red belly Chiapas ‘jack dempsey’
“ ‘electric blue dempsey’ 1.5-2” 25.00 or 4 @ 22.00 juvenile ‘electric blue dempsey’ – mild mannered and highly colorful addition to md community

VARIOUS OLD WORLD CICHLID SPECIES

Boulengerochromis microlepis 3.5-4” 20.00 juves of arguably the world’s largest growing cichlid
Cyphotilapia frontosa 3.5-4” 45.00 or 3 @ 40.00 ea. growing and highly impressive ‘Burundi fronts’-the epitome of a cichlid exhibiting stature and poise
Hemichromis elongatus 4-4.5” 20.00 or 2 @ 17.50 ea large and colorful grow outs of feisty ‘5 spot jewels’
Paratilapia sp. ‘small spot polleni’ 2.5-3” 15.00 or 6 @ 12.50 Madagascar beauties-brilliant contrast of blue & gold spangles over jet black body
Paretroplus menarambo 1.5” 25.00 juveniles of very rarely offered Madagascar ‘pinstripe damba’ in ltd qty
Pelmatochromis buettikoferi 2.5-3.5” 12.50 or 5 @ 10.00 ea. seldom offered, cb very attractive/colorful red & yellow West African treat
“ nigrofasciatus 2-2.5” 10.00 or 5 @ 8.50 ea. another seldom offered W. African beauty; attractively colored w/ ornate fins
Placidochromis phenochilus 4-4.5” 50.00 or 3 @ 45.00 ea. young adults of stunning electric blue Malawi ‘Hap’ that develops large gold blotches when fully mature
Ptychochromis sp. ‘Tarantsy’ 3-4.5” 50.00 pr or 65.00 trio adults of ornate finned, ‘oligocanthus-like’ undescribed Madagascar rarity
Steatocranus casuarius 1.5-2” 12.50 or 5 @ 10.00 ea. cb juves of impressively hump-headed ‘buffalo heads’

NON CICHLID ODDBALL SPECIES

Atractosteus spatula 12” 100.00 cb ‘alligator gar’- boldly patterned, super impressive pellet eater; apt to become monster-sized prehistoric show specimen
Datnioides microlepis 2-2.5” 25.00 or 3 @ 22.00 juvenile ‘Indo dats’ – become very ‘personable wet pets’ of great visual impact w/ striking contrast of gold & black vertical bars
Distichodus sexfasciatus 4-5” 50.00 very ornate, orange/black barred lg growing species
Eleotris picta 10-12” 125.00 very large and beefy, extremely impressive marbled/bicolor (chameleon) gobies from Colombia!
Hypsibarbus wetmorei 3-3.5” 12.50 or 5 @ 10.00 ea. seldom offered ‘lemon barb’; a 10” growing gold finned barb
Limia tridens 1-1.5” 3 lot @ 25.00 lot wild Dominican Republic collected livebearers
Myleus ‘black berry’ 3-3.5” 100.00 beautifully colored, very fat and healthy, large blotched ‘black berry’ sport of new silver dollar with red hook
Metynnis argenteus 2.5-3” 12.50 or 5 @ 10.00 ea. wild Colombia silver dollars-highly polished, unblemished silver sided with red anal fin-very sharp in school
Myloplus rubripinnis 3.5-4” 20.00 or 4 @ 17.50 ea. Orinoco ‘red hook silver dollars’ already displaying impressive maroon hooked anal fin
Ospronemus goramy ‘albino’ 4-4.5” 25.00 very attractive albino form of giant growing goramy
Osteoglossum bicirrhosum 7-8” 75.00 or 2 @ 70.00 ea. wild Colombian silver arowanas; very sharp at chunky/grow out size
Piaractus brachypomus ‘albino’ 12” 150.00 1st US imported, largest size offered of ‘albino pacu’
Poecilia gilli 1.5-2” 5 lot @ 45.00 lot wild juveniles of lg growing, red-finned, orange spotted Nicaraguan molly
Roeboides guatemalensis 3-4” 15.00 or 4 @ 12.50 ea. uniquely shaped Nicaraguan ‘hump backed predatory characin’-grows to about 7”
Semaprochilodus laticeps 3-4” 28.00 or 3 @ 25.00 ea. colorful Orinoco basin flagtails of great size with boldly striped tails and red fins
Spinibarbus denticulatus 10-12” 125.00 pr large pair of seldom imported ‘Phoenix barbs’-red cheeks on green body
Tinca tinca 4-5” 50.00 very rarely seen-extremely attractive bright red/orange morph of native European cyprinid; can over-winter in cold

CATFISH SPECIES (INCLUDING FANCY PLECOS)

Bagarius yarelli 5-6” 125.00 real ‘Thai goonch cats’! Giant growing, rarely offered and highly sought after predatory catfish!
Baryancistrus beggini 2.5-3” 40.00 or 3 @ 35.00 ea. L239 ‘blue Panaque’ plecos – midnight blue body with royal blue fins
“ sp. L142/LDA33 3-4” 50.00 or 3 @ 45.00 ea. L142/LDA33 ‘snoball plecos’-jet blk w/ sharply contrasting lg white spots over body and fins
Batroglanis raninus 7-8” 100.00 md growing (to 8”) ‘bumblebee jelly cats’-attractive & seldom imported
Centrodoras brachiatus 7-8” 115.00 or 2 @ 100.00 ea. rarely imported; sm qty avail of very distinctive ‘prehistoric show cat’
Glyptopericthys gibbiceps 8-9” 40.00 red marbled sailfin plecos-grow large, colorful, very impressive cat
Glyptopericthys gibbiceps ‘albino’ 7-8” 50.00 super impressive red eyed/bright white albino sailfin plecos
Hemiancistrus subviridis ‘green phantom’ 5-6” 50.00 or 2 @ 45.00 ea. L200 ‘green phantom pleco’ – very impressive/jumbo size w/ ylw spots and fins
“ sp. ‘blue phantom’ 4-5” 50.00 or 2 @ 45.00 ea. L128 ‘blue phantom pleco’ – deep blue colored w/ bold white spots
Hypancistrus sp. ‘king tiger’ 3.5-4” 75.00 L066 adult ‘king tiger plecos’ of super size-awesome breeders!
Hypostomus margaritifer 7-8” 150.00 fully grown adults of tall finned, attractive Brazilian ‘gold spotted Hypostomus’
“ soniae 3-3.5” 35.00 or 3 @ 32.00 ea. L137 ‘blue eyed red fin pleco’-attractive color contrasts, easy to keep pleco
Leporacanthicus heterodon 5-6” 75.00 seldom seen Rio Xingu ‘golden vampire pleco’-a very sharp pleco indeed!
Megalodoras uranoscopas 7-8” 75.00 or 2 @ 70.00 ea. formerly ‘irwini’-attractively marked epitome of ‘prehistoric cats’
Panaque cf. cochliodon ‘blue eye Panaque’ 10-12” 450.00 XL Colombian show ‘blue eyes’ w/ caudal streamers, heavy odontal growth on pectoral fins & long interopercular spines!
Peckoltia braueri 3.5-4” 65.00 or 2 @ 60.00 ea. L305 unmistakably charming; ornate maze head pattern w/ orange/blk striped fins
“ compta 2.5-3” 50.00 or 3 @ 45.00 ea. L134 ‘leopard frog plecos’-wild collected, amazing patterns, highly sought after for captive breeding
“ sabaji 2.5-3” 28.00 or 3 @ 25.00 ea. L75 highly ornate, md growing, resembles ‘Syno. decorus’ w/ tall dorsal
Pseudacanthicus cf. leopardus 4-5” 100.00 or 2 @ 90.00 ea. LDA7, L114 ‘redfin leopard cactus pleco’-brilliant red on all fins!
“ sp. L273 ‘titanic pleco’ 2.5-3” 150.00 L273 wild juveniles of a most attractively colored Pseudacanthicus sp-remarkable red & black color/pattern
Pseudorinelepis sp. L152 ‘pineapple pleco’ 5” 35.00 L152 - unusual pleco easily recognized by remarkably lg plates covering body
“ L95 ‘orange cheek/orange fin’ 10-11” 225.00 L95 - jumbo size of incredibly gorgeous L95! Formerly known as ‘Ps. genibarbus’
Scleromystax macropterus 1.25-1.5” 20.00 or 4 @ 17.50 ea. lg growing, attractive, wild ‘Cory-type cat’ from Sao Paulo, Brazil; sought after for breeding
Tatia intermedia 4” 25.00 large sized ‘starry night wood cats’; great contrast of velvety black body w/ white spots/dashes

coch2.jpg

coch3.jpg

coch1.jpg

coch4.jpg

cr.ven2.jpg

cr.ven3.jpg

cr.ven4.jpg

mapir1.jpg

calicocon.jpg

mapir6.jpg

mapir7.jpg

tetramer3.jpg