Betta tank size?

RedRaven

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2017
I'll check it out cheers, right now I have a Ciano Nexus pure either side of our bed but the lighting isn't sufficient for much plant life.

Reactions: Joshuakahan

Joshuakahan

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2019
I'll check it out cheers, right now I have a Ciano Nexus pure either side of our bed but the lighting isn't sufficient for much plant life.
This is the one I have, it says it’s designed for plants. The Val seems to be doing ok and the frogbit went nuts which is why I removed it. But this is just a cheap PetSmart tank, but it seems pretty nice for $50

IMG_3082.jpeg

RedRaven

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2017
That would be fine what I have right now isn't expensive but disappointingly there's only light in one of the four "fingers" and you need to buy extra led kits for the others which are about £20 each when the tanks were only £70 ish iirc
.bedsides.png

In the one there's a pair of Black tiger dario and some crystal blue Neocaridina and the other houses a couple rabbit snails and chilli rasboras

Last edited:

Joshuakahan

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2019
That would be fine what I have right now isn't expensive but disappointingly there's only light in one of the four "fingers" and you need to buy extra led kits for the others which are about £20 each when the tanks were only £70 ish iirc.
that seems like a lot for a budget nano not to include all the lighting. I’d probably go with a fluval flex if they’re available where you are

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store