car seats

mikie1011

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2016
what are the booster seat laws like where you live in my state any kid under 4'foot9' needs a booster seat or car seat , do your kids use a booster seat yes or no, do they like using a car seat or booster seat also you can post a picture of the car seat or booster seat you use or post seat belt pictures if they dont need a booster seat if you want car seats and seat belts save lifes

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
Damn is that including adults or just height I. General I swear I know way too many chicks who claim to be all 5 foot and I'm more than a foot taller than them as I am 5"11 lol

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Damn is that including adults or just height I. General I swear I know way too many chicks who claim to be all 5 foot and I'm more than a foot taller than them as I am 5"11 lol
DAYUM! How short are the chick's you know? I'm 5'3 and I'm tiny, yet you know chicks who are 4'11??? I'm tall compared to... Some people apparently. :D

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I like Sparco and Recaro seats.

mikie1011

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2016
no just kids need car seats

ECW

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2011
Oahu, Hi.
We have that law here. It's stupid and I've never heard of any enforcement on that law. We don't use booster seats. 90% of the time no one even buckles up except me and my baby.

mikie1011

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2016
We have that law here. It's stupid and I've never heard of any enforcement on that law. We don't use booster seats. 90% of the time no one even buckles up except me and my baby.
why is it stupid it could save lifes i think the 4foot9 part is kinda unsmart in some ways

Reactions: jaws7777

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
The law here was that your kid had to have a booster/car seat until the age of 7. That's now been changed and I think its now a certain height, for example, a child who is 10, but only 110cms still needs a seat until they're over a certain height or 13 years old I THINK. Don't hold me to this, I don't have kids of my own and any kids I do see are all big/old enough not to need a booster/car seat, or young enough that I don't see them without their parents. But I recall my friend who has a 5 month old talking about it, and I'm sure that's what she said the laws are here. The seats also have to meet a certain safety standard I think as well. :)

ECW

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2011
Oahu, Hi.
why is it stupid it could save lifes i think the 4foot9 part is kinda unsmart in some ways
It's stupid because no one obeys it or enforces it. To a point it is stupid period. For example height requirement? So my tiny grandma needs a booster seat? Lmao! Imagine an 88 year old woman sitting in a booster seat... We have young kids riding in the back of pickups constantly. That is supposed to be illegal too. Even for adults... But is there any enforcement? Lol...

I believe in at least wearing your seatbelt. But my girlfriend NEVER wears her seatbelt... Therefore her kids don't EVER wear seat belts... She lets them run wild in my car. I WISH she would make them wear a seatbelt at least so they can stop driving me nuts when I'm driving sometimes. Half the time her youngest is standing up in the car in between the front driver and passenger seat. You think she would make her kids use a booster? Lmao! I have no say. And don't really care to fight her about it. I did at first but it ain't worth it. I have no say about her kids so I don't care.

I on the other hand always wear my seatbelt and always buckle up my baby in her car seat(the one we had together), unless she decides she wants to hold her in the front... Irritates the hell outta me. I have to drive paranoid that an idiot might hit me. I WISH a cop would pull me over and give me a ticket. Which will be coming outta her pocket. Even if it came outta my pocket it would be worth it to me... Maybe that would teach her... Before we get into an accident and somebody gets hurt.

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store