Christmas tanks!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I was browsing and came across some Christmas decorations designed specifically for aquariums. Certainly not my cup of tea but it got me wondering.

Given the wide range of tank decor we see on the forum, has anyone actually taken the plunge and decorated their tanks in the festive spirit? Below is just a sample of the type of stuff available.

I have a sneaky feeling that if anyone has done this it will be FINWIN FINWIN . Lol.

s-l1600.jpg

AR1

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
kingdom of saudi arabia, riyadth
I was browsing and came across some Christmas decorations designed specifically for aquariums. Certainly not my cup of tea but it got me wondering.

Given the wide range of tank decor we see on the forum, has anyone actually taken the plunge and decorated their tanks in the festive spirit? Below is just a sample of the type of stuff available.

I have a sneaky feeling that if anyone has done this it will be FINWIN FINWIN . Lol.

View attachment 1532090
looks kinda good, but definately not my cup of tea.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

FJB

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
They have their charm. However, I would not be caught browsing the section of the store where the Christmas aquarium ornaments are, and they will not be seen in my tanks. But they seem well made and it amazes me what people want to do.

SilverArowanaBoi

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
At my local fish store, they have wreaths made out of Christmas moss and little red bows. I was seriously considering getting one, lol.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Not in this lifetime! :ROFL:

But...if I could find a little plastic diver ornament, clutching a treasure chest in one hand and with a menacingly raised knife in the other...with an airline attachment so that he could bubble merrily...and with a Santa Claus hat on top of his helmet...I'd buy it! :drool:

SilverArowanaBoi

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
Not in this lifetime! :ROFL:

But...if I could find a little plastic diver ornament, clutching a treasure chest in one hand and with a menacingly raised knife in the other...with an airline attachment so that he could bubble merrily...and with a Santa Claus hat on top of his helmet...I'd buy it! :drool:
If I ever get to meet you in person (which I highly doubt will ever happen), I may give you a little plastic diver ornament with a treasure chest and raised knife, airline attachment, and a Santa Claus hat on his helmet. LOL

SilverArowanaBoi

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas

View attachment 1532090
Why does that Santa look like he just saw a ghost...he doesn't look that merry LOL

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
But...if I could find a little plastic diver ornament, clutching a treasure chest in one hand and with a menacingly raised knife in the other...with an airline attachment so that he could bubble merrily...and with a Santa Claus hat on top of his helmet...I'd buy it!
It's about time you faced your demons on this one and saw a shrink about this chronic separation anxiety you are experiencing, lol.

he doesn't look that merry LOL
I wager you wouldn't look too merry either if you had a bubbler up your arse!

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
It's about time you faced your demons on this one and saw a shrink about this chronic separation anxiety you are experiencing, lol.
I thought I had it under control...and then you just had to go and start a thread about aquarium ornaments, stirring up all that unresolved pent-up anguish...:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store