• Pacquiao

Votes: 44 84.6%

• Total voters

Nemesis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
nyc
Who are you going for? Me being Puerto Rican (No Cotto is not Mexican, hence the name Mexicutioner does not apply :D) I have to go for Cotto. Not to say that it's not going to be a great fight, and Cotto is definitely an underdog. If Cotto want's to regain his name back after the Margarito fight, he has to put on a show. I know this is going to be a very lopsided poll, especially that we have a big pinoy community here on MFK. But just curious to see how many votes Cotto will get.

Oh yeah... and feel free to give your prediction on how it will end. Fight is on 11/14/09

iloveoscars702

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2008
Canada... i wish.
i have to go with the pacquiao

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
Here are the possible scenarios in my opinion:

1. Pacman knocks Cotto out (most likely)
2. Cotto wins via decision
3. Cotto knocks Pacman out

I also believe that Cotto will be Pacman's toughest foe to date. Cotto is built like a bouncer! I am definitely looking forward to this fight.

phillydog1958

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
i think cotto is naturally the bigger man. manny is moving up in weight to fight cotto. i'm predicting a similar result as was the case in a bigger floyd mayweather jr. fighting a smaller marquez. size does matter . . . cotto will be stronger and win a lopsided decision over manny.

Nemesis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
nyc
Cool video

[YT]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dqdi5KYy_5k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dqdi5KYy_5k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YT]

rasa92re

Candiru
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
New York
Hey guys. I am not a big wrestling fan but I am going with Cotto. His first cousin is a close friend and I have to support him. Let's just hope he does not embarrass himself.

phillydog1958

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
rasa92re;3525744; said:
Hey guys. I am not a big wrestling fan but I am going with Cotto. His first cousin is a close friend and I have to support him. Let's just hope he does not embarrass himself.

Wrestling fan? This is boxing. That must've been a FREUDIAN slip.:)

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
size won't be much of an issue. see pac vs diaz, vs DLH, vs Hatton. he was the smaller guy moving up.

cotto will be his biggest test to date, but cotto will have to catch pacman, with speed and power on his side, pac will knock out cotto late in the fight. i'm looking for 9th round ko.

pacman for the win. and i'm not filipino. i'm a fan of both pac and cotto. but gotto go with pacquiao

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store