Crazy Lungfish

Jason

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 2, 2005
Right now all i have is the heater and a air stone in the tank with him along with the driftwood. I think i'll add some floating plants this weekend. Or at least non rooted plants. I dont think i could keep rooted plants in the gravel with lead and glue. If i were to use terra cotta i'd make sure there aren't any sharp edges and that he cant get stuck in them (i sometimes knock out the bottem when i use them for breeding). I'd be worried that mine might hammer he way outa the tank with them. He really gets cooking around the tank sometimes.

Jason

GOLIATH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2005
SW
I believe one reason passing gravel is to clean themselves. I had one that did the same. They are ancient, very cool.

Gamble

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
GOLIATH said:
I believe one reason passing gravel is to clean themselves. I had one that did the same. They are ancient, very cool.
I agree.... :thumbsup:

Koji

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
Singapore
Tracer76 said:
I like the spotty pattern. Mine has no pattern on his head and dorsal region. Does he have any problems with the driftwood? How big is the tank?
Nope. It love hidding underneath ir or sleep side by side with it. It's currently been housed in a 4 footer x 1.5 footer tank.:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store