different pbass

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
Wes some guys got some nice kells recently yet you did not advertise them .How would i become in the know?

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
UNKNOWN;4060158; said:
They actually were advertised Hulon.... $225 ea. Gotta jump on the boat fast when they come around or you'll miss out
On wes's site here?

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
Yes. Just keep checking Wes's site. He let everyone know ahead of time.

Cichla kelberi F1 captive bred, Bahia stock, champion bloodline, as you can see in the link and pictures http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/fo...d.php?t=311497

only 4 pieces available 1.5" long only, high body, stocky and fat, not like wild ones which are thin and take a long time to condition. Why so expensive, as they've all been sold to China and they're actually hard to obtain at this time! The parents will become the poster for some Asian fish magazines. $225.00 each first come first serve, a handful of other ones are presold already at full price. There will be no imitations, all fish are accounted for in the US and the pedigree guaranteed.

Cichla sp. 3" from my previous import. I have had these fish for 2 weeks now, fully conditioned. The fish I have are dewormed, ich free, eating well, fat and ready to go. $130.00 each

Previously I was told by the local fisherman's that the fish were from undisclosed locations, but now I've been given the facts that they're caught from the Suriname rivers, making these fish the most unique looking peacock bass out there, with 5 verticle stripes, and spangles across the back. you can call the C. occelaris if you want, but they do not look anything like any occelaris in your imagination.

If you call C. nigromaculata a different specie than monoculus, then these would be a Xingu in comparison to any of the occelaris that we've ever seen! These fish are imported only by Jeff Rapps and myself at this time.

I'll post some pictures of different stages of this fish and you will see that it doesn't resemble anything in this country, and they've never been imported in the past

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
Thanks man i did see xtanks thread but did not know wes was bringen them in .Looks like i snoozed!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store