Final Tank Setup

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
The Final Version, back in December, left a bit to be desired. The other Final Versions, MkII through to MkVI, were sometimes improvements but sometimes backslides. I think that MkIII was probably your worst work...just dumped the stuff straight out of a bucket? MkIV was a huge step up, but this latest one...MkVI, or is it MkVII?...is a smash home run, just beautiful.

I'll admit I started to get confused in the MkV range; there were a couple in there that might not really deserve complete separate classifications, maybe should have been MkV.1, MkV.2, etc. but that's just semantics. 🤔 It's currently at its best, by far. :thumbsup:

I look forward to next week's edition! :)

SilverArowanaBoi

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
The Final Version, back in December, left a bit to be desired. The other Final Versions, MkII through to MkVI, were sometimes improvements but sometimes backslides. I think that MkIII was probably your worst work...just dumped the stuff straight out of a bucket? MkIV was a huge step up, but this latest one...MkVI, or is it MkVII?...is a smash home run, just beautiful.

I'll admit I started to get confused in the MkV range; there were a couple in there that might not really deserve complete separate classifications, maybe should have been MkV.1, MkV.2, etc. but that's just semantics. 🤔 It's currently at its best, by far. :thumbsup:

I look forward to next week's edition! :)
This one would be my 8th (at least that y'all have seen, more like 12th lol). So to clarify, MkVIII

I definitely agree, there was a lot of awkward space with my previous designs. I think this one is the most professional I've done. The others look like a teenager did them :ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store