What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Free tanks/stands
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Providence, RI
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Need to get rid of some tanks in order to make room for the new big one. Free to whoever can pick them up and take them away.

Please only respond if:
1.You can pick them up when you say you will (have had too many issues with people saying they will come get free stuff and then asking to reschedule at the last second or showing up late).
2. You can bring enough people to carry the tank. All of them (except 20 gallon) are too heavy for one person to carry alone, and I won't be able to help (will be 8 months pregnant and useless).

Tanks will be ready to be picked up some weekend in January (probably first 2 weeks). We won't know exact date until we get closer, unfortunately.

--180 gallon tank and stand. 15-ish years old, but seems to be working fine with no leaks. Currently running with some fish in it (photo attached).
--80 gallon tank and stand. Stand has some water damage. Currently running but I would recommend getting a new stand.
--55 gallon tank and stand
--20 gallon tank and stand

IMG_7610.JPG
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Mike11694

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2016
I am interested in taking 180 and 80 gallon. Let me know when they are ready to be picked up.

Kellyn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2016
Rhode Island
Thanks, will keep you posted on January pickup date.

A couple people have asked about the fish in the photo. They aren't for sale, and just a reminder that the tanks aren't available until sometime in January (to the person who asked me about picking them up this weekend...)

Kellyn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2016
Rhode Island
The 180 has been claimed by a local friend. Will update the pickup date of the small tanks as we get closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store