Free in BLUEMONT, Va.

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Okay, there is an adoption fee, but if you are in that area you should check tis out on yahoo.comunder find a fish. They have a four foot american alligator named Peidmont and a Savanna monitor named Grins up for adoption. :) Might be worthwhile.

decoy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Do you have a phone # ..I cant seem to find it .....I would 110% pay what they want for there fee for adp....If so ,please more info.....

Regards,
Rich

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
decoy said:
Do you have a phone # ..I cant seem to find it .....I would 110% pay what they want for there fee for adp....If so ,please more info.....

Regards,
Rich
I found the site at http://classified.yahoo.com in the find a fish section under adoptions. they have the contact info. Vitaliy, I thought the same thing but I guess they don't think an adoption fee counts. They are an animal shelter.

nativelover

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 30, 2005
socal
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
adoption fee usually covers the cost of shots and paper work, when u get a dog or cat, meaning the animal is technicaly free. but do they give shots to reptiles?

cenecker

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 15, 2005
Eternal, Impenetrable Darkness
LOL... not unless they are sick. There are no herp vaccinations. The 'fee' is probably just an attempt to recoup expenses. Reptile rescue work can get EXTREMELY expensive.

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
Vitaliy said:
Am I the only one wondering how is this free if you have to pay?
:hitting:
:headshake

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store