FS | 6.5-7" Serrasalmus elongatus | $70 | Martinsburg, WV (in DC/MD/VA area) | Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
6.5-7" Serrasalmus elongatus
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Martinsburg, WV (in DC/MD/VA area)
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
*I am willing to drive a reasonable amount of distance to meet someone in the DMV area or close to my home. Please contact me to see if we can arrange for a meet-up if you don't think you can make it out to my home.*

I have to lower the amount of tanks I have going to a single tank, so this guy's for sale. I've had him for almost 4 years, so this isn't something I do lightly. He's very active and outwardly aggressive, will display red cheeks/belly when fed shrimp stuffed with Hikari food sticks and salmon, and has been a lot of fun. Has only ever been fed non-live - a mixture of tilapia, shrimp, salmon, halibut, cod, etc.

Please note that he does have gill curl - this is absolutely not a condition that started in my care as this tank has probably never seen nitrates above 5ppm due to religious water changes and being heavily planted. I don't know what his previous history was, but I wasn't able to reverse the curl condition and I don't feel like surgery/removal is worth the risk, so it's been present. If you're looking for a 100% perfect aesthetic, this guy isn't for you. I've reduced the price accordingly, and it is OBO.

The 75 gallon tank/stand/combo (along with all live plants, 2 Eheim canister filters, LED lighting, etc.) is also potentially for sale. Please contact me via PM if you're interested in specifics.

2013-10-13 20.08.10.jpg

DSC_0063.JPG

Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
if you were a bit closer id take him in a heartbeat...beautiful fish. Ever decide to ship lemme know ;) haha

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
Thanks! P predatorkeeper87 - Where in PA are you located? If you're not too far, we could arrange meeting up if you're interested.

I just successfully shipped a pair of festae across country so it's a possibility, but be forewarned it's pretty expensive to ship.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Such a good deal. Glws!

Reactions: RampageRR

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Thanks! P predatorkeeper87 - Where in PA are you located? If you're not too far, we could arrange meeting up if you're interested.

I just successfully shipped a pair of festae across country so it's a possibility, but be forewarned it's pretty expensive to ship.
I'm near Pittsburgh in a general sense lol. You are sort of on the long side of the tristate drive from me haha.

Oh I know, I've purchased many a fish from online haha. if we could figure out a price for shipping I'd be willing to entertain, I'd assume somewhere in the neighborhood of 60-70 as shipping cost for the distance. I could be off though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store