Not open for further replies.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
14inch Hydrolycus Armatus off live/eating market shrimp stuffed w/ Massivore $300

12inch Hoplias Curupira also off live/eating market shrimp stuffed w/ Massivore $250

Both will also except frozen rat pups
12inch Florida Gar eating everything that hits the water sticks/pellets etc..........$40

12inch male Herichthys Pearsei eating Massivore/Cichlid Gold from Don Conkel $100

12inch male Amphilophus Lyonsi and 10inch female proven pair $130

7inch Jello Bumblebee Cat/Pseudopimelodus bufonius eating pellets $40
7inch male&female Parachromis Loisellei pair $80

Also selling a never used 45 gallon for $40

JeremyXXXX

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2010
Long Island
ughhhhh so tempted to pick up that armatus...
I have a 9" stingray and a 17" arowana I'm nervous about introducing a large armatus in my 125.

shoot me a text when you get a chance (516)-301-8283 I believe we have spoken before but I was unable to make the purchase.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
bump for great looking fish!​
Thanx bro for the bump and your p.m's been replied to. :D

PM replied :)

hope your not getting out!?
Trying not too, but the recent loss of my job is making it rough on me. I'm cutting my stock down to two 12 inch. Trachycorystes cats, two 5 inch Mpimbwe Frontosa one 6 inch Blood Parrot and three 4 inch Silver Dollars and that's it for now. Thanx for the concern though bro, selling the Armatus is the hardest. He's been with me for almost 2 years(I know he's small for almost 2 years but he's healthy). He ate from my hand once, by the way that was a Gawd awful stupid thing to do and I paid for my stupidity. Now he eats shrimp dropped in there and even from forceps. The S.O.B. will even breach water to grab it from the forceps. Plus he's cool with all his tankmates.

Great stock man GLWS BUMP
Thanx man, I appreciate the bump!

I hate you. Why post these beauties to show off that they are not in the UK? D: lol
Lol! Sorry for that bro! And thanx for the bump! :D

What is the measurements for the 45 gallon? Let me know thanks!
The 45 is 48 1/4 x 12 3/4 x 19

ughhhhh so tempted to pick up that armatus...
I have a 9" stingray and a 17" arowana I'm nervous about introducing a large armatus in my 125.

shoot me a text when you get a chance (516)-301-8283 I believe we have spoken before but I was unable to make the purchase.
I'll give you a call sometime this week, though this guys garnered alot of interest already and I've been pm'ed like crazy. Also he comm's well and should be fine with the ray, but I almost gurantee that Aro will be shanked by this bad boy. He is fine with most silver fish, but streamlined silver fish like that Aro he just seems to hate. Heh, I should've put him up for auction and tried to really make some money. Lol!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store