gators & crocs

hybrid_tilapia

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2005
N.O.T.L Canada
rayman thats very irresponsible on your part to own two gators, gators are for life they are commitment animals and do you know how much power a 4 foot gator has in it obviously you dont i have 3 spectacled caimans and two dwarf witch i have had since i was fifteen i am now almost nineteen and i know that i will have them for the rest of there lives, also do you know how much gators eat when there growing and 3 plus feet its reasons like you that the herpetological society is frowned upon i dont mean to be rude but ask any herpetologist how much care goes into alligators i can guarentee that you are not even close to properly houseing feeding and maintaning those inocent animals.....................

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
werd

shovelnose

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2005
Central Jersey
www.5acrossinc.com
hybrid_tilapia said:
rayman thats very irresponsible on your part to own two gators, gators are for life they are commitment animals and do you know how much power a 4 foot gator has in it obviously you dont i have 3 spectacled caimans and two dwarf witch i have had since i was fifteen i am now almost nineteen and i know that i will have them for the rest of there lives, also do you know how much gators eat when there growing and 3 plus feet its reasons like you that the herpetological society is frowned upon i dont mean to be rude but ask any herpetologist how much care goes into alligators i can guarentee that you are not even close to properly houseing feeding and maintaning those inocent animals.....................
:cry:

TNReptile

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2005
Middle Tennessee
I never had a problem with mine, as long as they are close to the same size, you shouldn't have a problem.

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
i might try it
with a spectlated caiman

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
no

i have spoken t a owner to a nice breeding farm.
he is gunna take them when im ready to let em go.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store