Going down the poly worm hole…

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
They all look great.
Thanks as always 💀🤙… havin the itch again to add to the group lol… gotta get them upgraded first tho

Reactions: tlindsey

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Just finished reading from start to finish, very cool thread. I always feel like a dork saying cool(and saying dork for that matter) but I can't help myself. 😂 And you have my apologies for all the likes. Every time I clicked one, I was like is this more annoying or complimentary? Toward the end I felt it was probably more annoying and every time I made one, I thought to myself sorry wednesday13 wednesday13 I'm almost done, I promise. And so here I am, done. I didn't know about the specific preferred garnet sand, so I appreciated reading where you sourced it. And I learned some other things here and there from you and the others who posted. I was so tired and distracted though I bugged out when in post 34 I thought the rock was a Pac-Man. 😂 Still despite my state it was a great read.

• Haha
Reactions: wednesday13

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Just finished reading from start to finish, very cool thread. I always feel like a dork saying cool(and saying dork for that matter) but I can't help myself. 😂 And you have my apologies for all the likes. Every time I clicked one, I was like is this more annoying or complimentary? Toward the end I felt it was probably more annoying and every time I made one, I thought to myself sorry wednesday13 wednesday13 I'm almost done, I promise. And so here I am, done. I didn't know about the specific preferred garnet sand, so I appreciated reading where you sourced it. And I learned some other things here and there from you and the others who posted. I was so tired and distracted though I bugged out when in post 34 I thought the rock was a Pac-Man. 😂 Still despite my state it was a great read.
All good man… the likes are appreciated. Im still pretty new to the bichir game myself. After many yrs of keeping large cats in solo tanks its kinda nice to have a “community” of something that theres no worry of eating me out of house and home or outgrowing the tanks i have left lol… they are highly addicting tho. Its never enough and since they cohab pretty well. Theres always room for more 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: koltsixx

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
All good man… the likes are appreciated. Im still pretty new to the bichir game myself. After many yrs of keeping large cats in solo tanks its kinda nice to have a “community” of something that theres no worry of eating me out of house and home or outgrowing the tanks i have left lol… they are highly addicting tho. Its never enough and since they cohab pretty well. Theres always room for more 😂.
I'm glad, I figured almost a thread full of likes at once might've been too much. 😂 Cat keeper as well but mine are usually manageable sized and community capable, usually. I don't know I mostly keep cats. lol Biggest stress is competition for me, my Lithodoras for instance always eat till they look like they'll explode and they're darn efficient at it. I agree, I'm already falling in love with my new living decor and feel that familiar itch.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store