GREEN TERROR HOLE ON FACE

samk43

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2006
kuwait
Hi
So problem with my GREEN TERROR fish who is about two year old . 2 to 4 month before it developed two small hole on the face now it has become a big hole .now I see the both the eyes are going IN .it looks like the eyes are pulled in .
Kindly help me can’t even find the cause for this hole or the treatment
PLEASE HELP DON’T WANT TO //////////////////////////////////////////////
:cry:

samk43

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2006
kuwait
samk43;2050107; said:
Hi
So problem with my GREEN TERROR fish who is about two year old . 2 to 4 month before it developed two small hole on the face now it has become a big hole .now I see the both the eyes are going IN .it looks like the eyes are pulled in .
Kindly help me can’t even find the cause for this hole or the treatment
PLEASE HELP DON’T WANT TO //////////////////////////////////////////////
:cry:

cichlid2006

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2008
Fife - Scotland
yeh my vote is HITH. i have no experience in dealing with it but i have read that 30-50% water changes every 3 days, changing from feeders to a quality pellet as staple diet, ensuring adequate filtration and salt should make it ok in a few weeks.
sorry for the late reply i have been on holiday.

Cichlaholics Anonymous

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 23, 2006
Miami, Florida
Massive water changes are the recommended course of action, perhaps some food soaked with metronidazole soaked food might help

navygirl76

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Ohio
www.flickr.com
its probably HITH-caused by poor water quality. i would start doing waterchanges to bring those nitrates as low as possible-best of luck to the little guy!

dr_sudz

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2006
Wiarton, Ontario
www.fishinabox.ca
I agree with the previous posters, HITH needs to be taken care of with water changes. what is your water change schedual like now? What are the water parameters?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store